• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold's in Totowa...it's basically a club w/ equipment

I hear the new Bally's in Saddle Brook is great though

use to go to S+S, but no place for chicks

went to Powerhouse in Fairfield for 3 years, but they changed it toAxiom and it sucks, been at gold's ever since :)

Originally posted by cynstam21

went to Powerhouse in Fairfield for 3 years, but they changed it toAxiom and it sucks, been at gold's ever since :)

I worked out at the new Balley's in Saddle Brook a couple of Saturdays ago....

It is very big and clean....a shit load of cardio machines--nice ones too....pretty good environment to work out in but i wouldn't suggest it for hardcore lifters...the free weight section is small and lacking...the heaviest dumbells they had were 85s and i asked the guy and he told me the heaviest they were prob going was 100s....real nice equipment tho......

they do have alot of perks...

....nice as jacussi...although i don't know if i'd go in that knowing the amount of people go in there throughout the day after working out and not showering...

...they have all kinda of classes daily...trainers on site...nice big clean locker rooms....supposedly getting an on-site chiropractor....

...also nice little supplement store on site with work out gear and clothes...and all types of supplements

...also i was told they were getting a boxing ring

however they try to get to join for a 3 YEAR membership with an intro fee but after the 3 years it is dirt cheap per month

NOw i go to Xtreme. in Edison

pretty good club just not a good enviorment. ons of good equipment. personally like pyramid better.

My roommate goes to WOW. JP youll know who he is hes about 300 lbs and wears a ton of cologne. i almost piss my pants everytime his fat ass goes by the way he smells.

Why get dressed up to go to a gym. hat or bandanna sweats and a guniea tee are enough. dont need D&G workout wear lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

NOw i go to Xtreme. in Edison

pretty good club just not a good enviorment. ons of good equipment. personally like pyramid better.

My roommate goes to WOW. JP youll know who he is hes about 300 lbs and wears a ton of cologne. i almost piss my pants everytime his fat ass goes by the way he smells.

Why get dressed up to go to a gym. hat or bandanna sweats and a guniea tee are enough. dont need D&G workout wear lol

Just tell him to make sure he brings a towel to wipe off the equipment when he is done...300lbs?? he has to sweat like a mo fo.

i'm originally from fairfield. axiom brought in alot of meat and became a fucking social center. used to go to bally's in wayne, but that reeeeally sucks. now i'm at NYSC in caldwell b/c the gyms in the bloomfield, belleville area blow. they really need to hook up a new gym in that area.

do you know devana medina over there at gold's? she was in muscle and fitness last month. actually, her ex was in it this month too.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i use to go there. i loved that place. grew up in linden and most of my friends were from rahway. and there are MAJOR CRACKHEADS in pyramid lol

yeah i know!! it's like an undergroundf chemistry convention in that place...like half of the old school tempts crew goes there.

Xtreme Fitness in Edison, equipment is great, atmosphere sucks (turn up the f'n radio) and you'll run into DoublePlay from time to time :laugh: , other than that and a few of the stinky Indians (no offense, but thats f'n rude, shower) that work out there, its pretty good considering I only pay $33/month.

oK- I just left EPAC for Bally's in Saddle Brook it can possibly be the worst gym ever and I've gone to many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Xtreme Fitness in Edison, equipment is great, atmosphere sucks (turn up the f'n radio) and you'll run into DoublePlay from time to time :laugh: , other than that and a few of the stinky Indians (no offense, but thats f'n rude, shower) that work out there, its pretty good considering I only pay $33/month.

Yeah well maybe ill be there all this week except tongiht i have something to do. I might have to make a return to pyramid. I loved that place. Really good enviornment to work out in. Maybe ill even see ericone there lol

Originally posted by dogekid

i'm originally from fairfield. axiom brought in alot of meat and became a fucking social center. used to go to bally's in wayne, but that reeeeally sucks. now i'm at NYSC in caldwell b/c the gyms in the bloomfield, belleville area blow. they really need to hook up a new gym in that area.

do you know devana medina over there at gold's? she was in muscle and fitness last month. actually, her ex was in it this month too.

Is she the Phillipino chick? Yeah, she's there, but IMO, she's damn intimidating...I thought her husband worked out w/ her, I guess that's a different guy.

Have you tried Olympus in Fairfield, it's kinda like S+S, mostly for guys and it's real cheap

Originally posted by misssf

oK- I just left EPAC for Bally's in Saddle Brook it can possibly be the worst gym ever and I've gone to many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just sayin cause aguy that I work w/ is a trainer and he recommended Bally's...I've nevr heard of EPAC

I work out at Tiger Fitness in North Caldwell. It is basically hidden off of Passaic Avenue. I like it because it is quiet and emptty a lot, so I can get done what I need to when Im there and I dont ever have to wait around for machines. However, it is filled with old people. I think I am the youngest one there!

My membership is up in March, and I am thinking of joining Golds or Olympus or NYSC...but I am down the shore in the summer (Ortley) Does GOlds have an option where you can join and use multiple gyms? I know NYSC and Olympus does, but I dont think there are any down the shore.

WOW in fairview will be open in december. not that far away from west new york (10-15 minutes)

i have some friends who were members of health concepts, and wow is giving time left on their old HC contract and adding it on their current wow membership, as long as you buy a membership. my friend got 18 months for the $ of 12.

Is she the Phillipino chick? Yeah, she's there, but IMO, she's damn intimidating...I thought her husband worked out w/ her, I guess that's a different guy.

Have you tried Olympus in Fairfield, it's kinda like S+S, mostly for guys and it's real cheap

Actually, she's Puerto Rican. I know her very well...used to hang with her and her ex at Factory, worked out with him a few times at Gold's...She's a sly one...very shady and deceptive. Just because she's in a magazine doesn't mean that she's a good person.

And for all you women who work out at Gold's Totowa...watch out for the owners' two sons, especially the younger one. If you've got a pair of tits and a heartbeat, he'll flash his family's money and get into your pants. I know this well, I know both brothers for a couple of years now. WHile I'm not at Gold's anymore, I hear that things haven't changed.