Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stop playing darkbeat!!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i agree on dark beats. kinda still like reina but getting tired of it.

maybe hearing deep dark jungle a few more times ill be sick of that too. We need a massive influx of new music. Denny help us LOL

welllllll Denny hasss been playing some of the same tracks over and over again..i love him but he needs to add some new stuff in their..i feel like im still re-living summer which is fine..butttt i wanna hear new stuff

Originally posted by missdivinity

welllllll Denny hasss been playing some of the same tracks over and over again..i love him but he needs to add some new stuff in their..i feel like im still re-living summer which is fine..butttt i wanna hear new stuff

Wanna hear new Stuff? Try Yet Another Day by Armin Van Buuren. That track is sickkk

Originally posted by missdivinity

think someone eeds to come out with new stuff first

Sorry about the Sf no show. ill make it up to you with a stellar preformance this weekend. lets get ill. we'll get bm4jay, and camaro and show how pro's do it. And yes i was making love all weeekend, sorry bro sometimes i get week.

:blown: maybe we'll go shopping for a new shirt to wear. jk. ill talk to u this week see if i can grab the amps. take it deep.

Originally posted by joeyjuice

Sorry about the Sf no show. ill make it up to you with a stellar preformance this weekend. lets get ill. we'll get bm4jay, and camaro and show how pro's do it. And yes i was making love all weeekend, sorry bro sometimes i get week.

:blown: maybe we'll go shopping for a new shirt to wear. jk. ill talk to u this week see if i can grab the amps. take it deep.

SF is a no go for me this week....saving it for classics night....deko is gonna get a work out.....two words...Prime Time :rock:

I agree with Doubleplay and Missdivinity....there are no new songs out there lately. Its really getting to be a drag. Luckily Im not completely sick of all the newer songs. I still like dark beat. But I am getting tired of hearing the same sets played every week.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I agree with Doubleplay and Missdivinity....there are no new songs out there lately. Its really getting to be a drag. Luckily Im not completely sick of all the newer songs. I still like dark beat. But I am getting tired of hearing the same sets played every week.

maybe if you stopped going to hear the same DJs at the same venues! :idea:

BG

Guest saleen351

FIRST OFF, NONE OF YOUS HEARD STRYKES REMIX, OR EDGARS REMIX OF DARK BEAT, BUT YOU WILL SOON.. TRACKS ARE HOT!!!!!!! MAYBE NOT DEKO MATERIAL THOUGH, TOO TECHY...

SEOND OFF ITS ALL ABOUT:FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!

11 ST WHITE LABEL VS BILLY JEAN... GROOVING NEW TUNE... DENNY HAS IT AND TRUST ME HE'LL DROP IT!!!!!!!!! THE DANCE FLOOR GOES NUTS, ESPCIALLY FOR THE OLDER PEEPS, THAT REMEMBER THE GLOVED ONE....

AND LENNY KRAVITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! THE MIX IS BY A LOCAL KID HERE IN MIAMI, AT LEAST THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD, BUT I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA... HE TOOK A PAGE DIRECTLY OUT OF THE WARP BROTHERS BOOK. KEPT THE GUITARS IN THE TRACK AND THE DANCE FLOOR BLOWS UP! ITS LIKE A ROCK CONCERT WITH CLUB BEATS....

GOING MY WAY IS THE TRACK...

DENNY ALSO HAS IT....

LAYERS, COMES OUT SOON..... WATCH OUT, THIS WILL BE BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE WHO KNOW, KNOW!