Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kramadas

vote for kind of music you want at Buzz

I think it's shitty that 2 Step is lumped in with breaks.

2 Step and Breaks belong in the same category as much as Jungle and Breaks.

Also, I don't think Groovy House is a very good category description. I hope that means Funky Chicago House.

Originally posted by djbuster

yeah-i also think that there should be a better progressive choice. like-i dont give a fuk about sandra collins, but i wouild like to see deep dish, steve porter, pappa, satoshii...

None of that matters as long as we get more Oakie, Commander Tom, and BK.

Originally posted by djbuster

yeah-i also think that there should be a better progressive choice. like-i dont give a fuk about sandra collins, but i wouild like to see deep dish, steve porter, pappa, satoshii...

I agree with you for the most part. I'm not a big fan of Sandra Collins. The times I have seen her I have not been impressed. I do like Deep Dish & Porter. I've never seen Anthony Pappa (I know Nautilus is going to have something to say about that!) and well at the risk of getting lynched..... the two times I have seen Satoshi spin I wanted to kill myself. It would have been okay if I liked the one track he spun for 3 hours :rolleyes: But he is a nice guy...

I don't really have a favorite subgenre. I like/dislike djs in all categories. Though I did see Dieselboy & AK1200 do a bangin' set in Miami, dnb has yet to grow on me.

Okay... I gotta go vote :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

they should have nothing but ambient dub in 1 room and nothing but epic trance in another :blown:

But what about the UK hardhouse? And why no happy hardcore?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

the two times I have seen Satoshi spin I wanted to kill myself. It would have been okay if I liked the one track he spun for 3 hours :rolleyes: But he is a nice guy...

booooooooooo! :tongue:

you weren't there for Sugar High

Originally posted by Kuro

But what about the UK hardhouse? And why no happy hardcore?

ok...i know what uk hardhouse is, yeah, they could have that also,,,,but wtf is "happy hardcore"? i'm gonna have to stay up all night trying to figure that one out. :confused:

Originally posted by revaluation

booooooooooo! :tongue:

you weren't there for Sugar High

Pardon my ignorance but is Sugar High the name of the track Satoshi spun? :tongue:

btw, what size shirt do you wear? I'm still working on that "Progressive is boring" one for you. I have to decide which letters to use. I don't think the sparkly ones I used for Malanee's shirt would work :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Pardon my ignorance but is Sugar High the name of the track Satoshi spun? :tongue:

btw, what size shirt do you wear? I'm still working on that "Progressive is boring" one for you. I have to decide which letters to use. I don't think the sparkly ones I used for Malanee's shirt would work :tongue:

u should make one for kuro that says "techno sucks"

in fact i've been meaning to get one for myself, but just been to lazy to do so