Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont Forget To Vote Democratic Tomorrow!!!!!

how bout taking it past the stupid war, prospect of war, inevitablity of war.. whaterver you wanna call it..

how bout banning assault weapons, or republican's "gun control"..

republican prescriptions drug plans..

opening up protected wilderness in alaska for oil drilling..

balancing the fucking budget...

tax cuts..

now theres a real good one.. republicans want to abolish the income tax and create a value added tax... for those who don't know what a value added tax is, the bottomline is that it will lessen the so-called burden on the richest americans and redistribute it more to the middle and lower classes... just another example of the rich getting richer..

what about *these* issues... seems there being forgotten in this discussion..

disclaimer * this is merely an isolations of other key issues and not a affiliation w/ either party by myself*

just because someone doesn't want to fight for a cause that they deem irrational, and just because they don't wholly support the aims of the government, does NOT make them unpatriotic.

those of you who say go to canada if you don't want to support the war.....FUCK YOU :bigfinge:

i think people can be americans and proud of their country without having to support stupid, overly personally emotional idiot politicians who don't take the time to consider what the rest of the world might have to say about their policies. unilateralism will get us nowhere.

Originally posted by msoprano13

no offense quoth but like i said the the 16 year old and

OTHEWISE YOU WOULD GIVE UP ALL YOUR LUXURIES YOU HAVE HERE SUCH AS POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND SAYING LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND YOU WOULD GO SERVE......

And that is the point of being able to live in this country:idea:

Originally posted by sassa

[

those of you who say go to canada if you don't want to support the war.....FUCK YOU :bigfinge:

i think people can be americans and proud of their country without having to support stupid, overly personally emotional idiot politicians who don't take the time to consider what the rest of the world might have to say about their policies. unilateralism will get us nowhere.

And its also not fair that other peoples sons are going to war so you can sit here and voice your opinion on clubplanet messageboard that our politicians are overly personally emotional idiots that don't take the time to consider what the rest of the world might have to say about their policies. :rolleyes: I agree GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!:lol3: