Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has had Plastic Surgery (not boobies)

Originally posted by hunnie818

So true!

Trust me.... i dated some bangin hot guys....so hot the attraction lasted for weeks...but after i realized there was no substance...they would start to look less and less hot...

just like sometimes you meet someone and think they are only ok...not really your type,...but their personality is so wonderful they look begin to look better and better

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....it's great to look good on the outside but feels better to feel good on the inside

ugly insides= ugly outsides......beauty has to have depth...it's not just on the surface .....its full of layers :D

Doesn't sound like the words of a Pimpette:tongue:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So true!

Trust me.... i dated some bangin hot guys....so hot the attraction lasted for weeks...but after i realized there was no substance...they would start to look less and less hot...

just like sometimes you meet someone and think they are only ok...not really your type,...but their personality is so wonderful they look begin to look better and better

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....it's great to look good on the outside but feels better to feel good on the inside

ugly insides= ugly outsides......beauty has to have depth...it's not just on the surface .....its full of layers :D

YES YES YES YES YES

No plastice surgery for me.....and I have nothing against it either...you do what you have to...to be happy living with yourself... I just believe beauty is something that comes from within....it doesn't matter how big your boobies are...or how many times you got your butt lifted...you stomach tucked staples whatever :yuck: ....if you walk into a place with your head up high....dressed in that sexy outfit...you don't necessarily need big boobs to work that outfit....it's all about how your inner beauty out shines your outer beauty.....

Originally posted by neena16

YES YES YES YES YES

No plastice surgery for me.....and I have nothing against it either...you do what you have to...to be happy living with yourself... I just believe beauty is something that comes from within....it doesn't matter how big your boobies are...or how many times you got your butt lifted...you stomach tucked staples whatever :yuck: ....if you walk into a place with your head up high....dressed in that sexy outfit...you don't necessarily need big boobs to work that outfit....it's all about how your inner beauty out shines your outer beauty.....

well said neena :aright::)

So true!

Hunnie, that is so true. Been there before :-) Great post :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

I KNOW -- THAT SHOW WAS FCKN GROSS.... not to mention, so were the girls. well the blonde one was kinda cute, but the brunette was horrific!! That hammer thing was nasty!!!!!

Misk -- I want bigger ta ta's too (great word lol)

Other than that, I really don't want to get any other surgery......

Holy shit..I worked on that show, and had to deal with those girls in person...you would not believe how gross they were....they were like cartoon characters...and all they did was bitch and moan all day; they looked good from far away, but very scary up close :knife:

So true!

i'm dating a super bangin' hot guy... but you're right! i'm slowly realizing that there may be NOTHING there! he's a nice guy--don't get me wrong--but snooooooooooze! i think he's missing something--what is it??? hmm... let me think. oh yeah, a personality--that's what it's called.

he doesn't stimulate my mind at all!!! however, i find myself hanging out w/ this doood anyways. how the hell did i get myself into this? and how the F*** do i get out?

So true!

Great post girlie...how you been?

Originally posted by trippinonyou

Holy shit..I worked on that show, and had to deal with those girls in person...you would not believe how gross they were....they were like cartoon characters...and all they did was bitch and moan all day; they looked good from far away, but very scary up close :knife:

...lol....they were like.......

..."maybe now we can accomplish some of our goals..like.....get a boyfriend....be in playboy.."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....way to shoot for the stars!

oh my god that is so funny -- their pictures they took for playboy were absolutely horrible.

:vomit3:

where do you work that you had to work with them?

Originally posted by misk

...lol....they were like.......

..."maybe now we can accomplish some of our goals..like.....get a boyfriend....be in playboy.."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....way to shoot for the stars!

:laugh: :laugh: I know, right?? What can you say? Some people just set VERY HIGH goals for themselves:laugh:

How can getting a boyfriend and Playboy be on the your little life's things to do list?:blank:

Statistic: **One out of every three ppl that get cosmetic surgery decide to get something else done**.... alot of ppl I know that have gotten one thing altered such as their nose or boobies or w/e decide to get more.... some, like those Playboy wannabes on MTV, become almost like plastic surgery slaves, keep getting more and more.... it's disgusting!!! As far as cosmetic surgery goes, one or two major things, not minor things like a mole or a scar, altered, is ok, but anything more is just gross. I mean, getting your boobs, nose, eyes, chin, cheekbones all altered is just sick.... accept some things nature gave you!!!

Originally posted by ellinita

I mean, getting your boobs, nose, eyes, chin, cheekbones all altered is just sick.... accept some things nature gave you!!!

...ok......didn't u just say...a couple pages back....u had your boobs done????.............

Originally posted by ellinita

As for plastic surgery, except for breast implants, I haven't had any.

I really am thinking about a nose job though, but I don't really want to go through another surgery and it's so pricey, I duno if I want to spend a couple of thousand.... and the pain... and after watching NTV True Life I'm Getting Plastic Surgery.... when they showed the wannabe Playboy model chick getting her nose done, I went nautious...... :puke: The doctor was using some kind of mini hammer shit to tap her bone or something...ew.

As far as cosmetic surgery goes, one or two major things, not minor things like a mole or a scar, altered, is ok, but anything more is just gross. I mean, getting your boobs, nose, eyes, chin, cheekbones all altered is just sick.... accept some things nature gave you!!!

.......ok then........anyone else confused.....

Originally posted by mystify82281

oh my god that is so funny -- their pictures they took for playboy were absolutely horrible.

:vomit3:

where do you work that you had to work with them?

Yeah..they were out of control...they were like, "we wanna go down to wall street and find a baller". I'm not kidding. I do freelance work for Mtv/Vh1. It was quite an experience. I also had to work with the calf implant man, Luke. That was even funnier.

Yeah..they were out of control...they were like, "we wanna go down to wall street and find a baller". I'm not kidding. I do freelance work for Mtv/Vh1. It was quite an experience. I also had to work with the calf implant man, Luke. That was even funnier.

There is NOTHING worse than DITZY fkn girls...those two took the prize:tongue:

The calf implant guy was completely full of himself for NOTHING...I mean, thats pretty bad getting calf implants:laugh:

Working with the three of them must have made you head straight to the bar after work!!!;)