Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Halloween costumes I've seen this year............

ou812

thumbs up for something different :aright: .

i saw a catholic schoolgirl, a nurse, and a maid together this halloween; all they needed was a cat, a witch, a devil and an angel, and they would've been the village people of played-out girl halloween costumes :rolleyes: .

seriously, though, i saw at least ten catholic schoolgirls, and i was at a party the saturday before halloween - not even on halloween night, so there were probably a shitload more in general. come up with something original, people!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by weyes

thumbs up for something different :aright: .

i saw a catholic schoolgirl, a nurse, and a maid together this halloween; all they needed was a cat, a witch, a devil and an angel, and they would've been the village people of played-out girl halloween costumes :rolleyes: .

seriously, though, i saw at least ten catholic schoolgirls, and i was at a party the saturday before halloween - not even on halloween night, so there were probably a shitload more in general. come up with something original, people!

'

what were you for halloween? i was a doctor, couldnt think of anything else to be.

Originally posted by jroo

what were you for halloween? i was a doctor, couldnt think of anything else to be.

i always have elaborate and carefully planned out halloween costumes. but when i still had no ideas and it was already august, i had little hope of having a good costume this year :( . my broke ass had hardly any budget this year, as opposed to the year i was bettie page, when i spent over $200. that year, i also grew my hair out from june in preparation for halloween, and dyed it black. the dye didn't come out, even though it was supposed to, so i had my hair stripped and all sorts of craziness - all of which took three hours, a lot of pain (worse than the dentist), and left my hair orange-ish. so much for having my hair its natural color for a couple more years. that's how dedicated i am to halloween: no wigs - ever. and that's why i couldn't've been who i really wanted to be this year: debbie harry. my second choice was goldie hawn, but she is also a blonde, and i don't wanna bleach my hair.

so, i just went to the party dressed as my friend, who was going un-costumed. we weren't exact twins but were dressed in the same style and both had on angels hats. as usual, no one knew who i was supposed to be, but that's never my aim :D .

i posted pics of the year i was xena on another thread; here are the links:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=1077102

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=1077103

it's six years ago, and i made the costume myself from pleather from a bathingsuit pattern i made into a dress. this was before she was big, so there weren't any pre-made costumes. dyed my hair that year, too :D .