Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: vixenfoxxy

joeg

:rofl: I :heart: embodied hate! :rofl:

Well thanks all - I appreciate the support. I figured I'd had the whole "I quit reach because I refuse to be stepped on by people who have no right to do such stepping" thing up for long enough, and I wanted something that exemplified my newfound passion :):aright:

(Titties, mike! Titties! Just control that rampant penis of yours...) :woah:

Originally posted by phatman

...i've done my part...but will keep you in mind if something pops up...boy now doesnt that sound like it should be on the sex board...:tongue:

LoL yes, you've been my biggest benefactor!!! :D You ROCK!

hehehe now keep ur greek sausage comments int he forum where they belong ;):tongue: hehehe

Originally posted by starshaped

:laugh: :laugh: Poor?? My ass your poor,guess you will just have to cut back on the hired help,are you sure you need TWO people to wipe your ass for you?:laugh:

Oh and i agree nice sig hun:aright:

:rofl: :rofl: OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! hahahahaha i was thinking instead I'd just cut back on the number of people I have in charge of maintaining my VW for me....

I :heart: Joey Bumps!!! :D I better be DJ'ing at your club over Thanksgiving weekend hehehehhe or else I'll beat you with my pom poms.... :woah:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:rofl: I :heart: embodied hate! :rofl:

Well thanks all - I appreciate the support. I figured I'd had the whole "I quit reach because I refuse to be stepped on by people who have no right to do such stepping" thing up for long enough, and I wanted something that exemplified my newfound passion :):aright:

(Titties, mike! Titties! Just control that rampant penis of yours...) :woah:

Vixen, you're real pretty.

When you say reach do you mean reach productions?

-iliana

:)

Originally posted by iliana

Vixen, you're real pretty.

When you say reach do you mean reach productions?

-iliana

:)

Aww thanks :)

Yes, I do mean reach productions. I worked closely with Thorin for a while but that ended with a rather poor situation, and I was definitely fucked over by them, but I'll spare everyone the gory details, especially cause at this point i'm just so happy to be done with all that drama *happy sigh* :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Aww thanks :)

Yes, I do mean reach productions. I worked closely with Thorin for a while but that ended with a rather poor situation, and I was definitely fucked over by them, but I'll spare everyone the gory details, especially cause at this point i'm just so happy to be done with all that drama *happy sigh* :tongue:

OmG..sorry to hear that! I met him a long time ago, even slept over his house twice. He seems like a cool guy but i NEVER liked the people around him. Everyone used to kiss his ass like there was no tomorrow! Goes to show people in this industry will turn on you at the drop of a dime! :mad:

Where do you spin?

-iliana