Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years METRO .................

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

I always spend new years with my family and when they go to bed i go out. Soooooo I need to know what i have to pay and will they even let me in once i get myself up there??????

I think as long as you get there after the open bar is closed it shouldnt be too bad. Some of my friends got there late last year, and I want to say $40 or something like that, after the open bar closed down. I could be wrong though. Badass might be better on that.

Originally posted by stardo

I always spend new years with my family and when they go to bed i go out. Soooooo I need to know what i have to pay and will they even let me in once i get myself up there??????

stardo im definately booking a room..so just stay in my room...we'll grab 2 more peeps and split the cost

Originally posted by mystify82281

how much are tickets around usually? i want to go and i def. want to get a room

yeah 2003 i can't wait :D :D

Tickets are $100 if you buy them when they first come out

that includes entrance,dinner, and 4hr open bar.

Hotel rooms cost $225 and the rooms have 2 queen size beds.

Btw the open bar people is so easy to get a drink, not like most places.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I think as long as you get there after the open bar is closed it shouldnt be too bad. Some of my friends got there late last year, and I want to say $40 or something like that, after the open bar closed down. I could be wrong though. Badass might be better on that.

Thanks so much

Badass get on the job talk to your connections. I will be making my arrival around 230 300 am

Originally posted by xrapturex

Oh so now Im not good enough huh hunnie???? :laugh: :laugh:

j/k

dont be silly hun...your the best!

I just want a definate place to hang my hat....leave my stuff...pre-party...get trashed before hand and after

plus i think i'll have 3 more peeps w/ me

your welcome to party w/ me all night! As a matter of fact you better! :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

I would like to retract my previous statement....

There will be no midnight kisses! You a naughty naughty boy! :eek:

Ok we can skip the bedroom and I will take a midnight kiss...:mad: ............j/k

Stardo it was 40 last year it will be the same this year missy lets see if there is a list............. will get back to you

Couple of things.

Afterhours admission is usually around 40 bucks. Fuck the open bar shit. I am getting there for 3ish after some house parties.

Second, Metro wants to go till 1PM the next day rumor has it..

also- 24 hour serving booze all morning/afternoon long!!!!

I plan on closing it.

Chris

Originally posted by hunnie818

dont be silly hun...your the best!

I just want a definate place to hang my hat....leave my stuff...pre-party...get trashed before hand and after

plus i think i'll have 3 more peeps w/ me

your welcome to party w/ me all night! As a matter of fact you better! :D

;) You know it sweetie :clap::tongue:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Ok we can skip the bedroom and I will take a midnight kiss...:mad: ............j/k

Stardo it was 40 last year it will be the same this year missy lets see if there is a list............. will get back to you

Billy- Saddle up the rest of the warriors/badass crew. Can this get more out of hand the the badass labor day after hours??

Originally posted by thesandman

I plan on closing it.

Chris

The only thing there is closing on you is the trunk on your car when you need to go to sleep cause you will be pissed drnk bt 6 am and need a rest you bug slut. There is no need for a hotel; room unless you are gonna :licker: or :bj: or or :hump:

:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Petey K. and George gave me permission to build a tent in the middle dancefloor for new years eve. I need to pick one up at Home Depot soon.

I guess since it will be busier you will need a bigger space than the bathroom stall to service you customers. Fag.