Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Kiss????

Do you remember your first kiss? Who was it with and how did it happen?

Mine was when i was about 13 years old.....his name was matt....i still know him to this day......

He was the popular boy in school and one day his friends approached me in the lunchroom and said he wanted to be my boyfriend...a whole week later everyone was pressuring us to kiss....

there was this 1 chick maria who liked him and told me straight up if i did'nt kiss him she would :woah: (lil hooch)...oh no! no way!

not happening.....:mad:

so the following monday in the schoolyard my entire grade was outside pushing matt and i into the middle of a massive circle chanting:direct: KISS KISS KISS!!!! so guess what .....

you guessed it...WE KISSED :makeout: ....to make it even worse....everyone was counting the seconds we were kissing...it was freaken timed!!!!!!! We kissed for a totel of 32 seconds...it was gross and the most unromantic experience ever!!!!

Hmmmmm...you think that has changed my outlook on romance????oh yeah :rolleyes::tongue:

Ok people i want stories!!!!!!! :D

i was in 6th grade - the boy i kissed was named Brian and i also still know him to this day.

it was at my friends birthday party and we were playing 7 minutes in heaven ..... he picked me to go in the closet with and in the darkness we found each other and kissed !!!

it was so FUN - for the next 3 months after that all we did was find excuses to have parties so we could make out ..... for st. patty's day, to celebrate a 1/2 day of school - GEEZ, the things us kids did just to french kiss in a closet !!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Do you remember your first kiss? Who was it with and how did it happen?

Mine was when i was about 13 years old.....his name was matt....i still know him to this day......

He was the popular boy in school and one day his friends approached me in the lunchroom and said he wanted to be my boyfriend...a whole week later everyone was pressuring us to kiss....

there was this 1 chick maria who liked him and told me straight up if i did'nt kiss him she would :woah: (lil hooch)...oh no! no way!

not happening.....:mad:

so the following monday in the schoolyard my entire grade was outside pushing matt and i into the middle of a massive circle chanting:direct: KISS KISS KISS!!!! so guess what .....

you guessed it...WE KISSED :makeout: ....to make it even worse....everyone was counting the seconds we were kissing...it was freaken timed!!!!!!! We kissed for a totel of 32 seconds...it was gross and the most unromantic experience ever!!!!

Hmmmmm...you think that has changed my outlook on romance????oh yeah :rolleyes::tongue:

Ok people i want stories!!!!!!! :D

That is so fucked up we were going steady at 12. :(

You're cut off.

lol good story hunnie!!!

mine was almost just as unromantic....

i was 12 and going out with this "older" boy (he was 14!!) and we had been together for a few weeks, when his friend started asking me "when are you going to go to first base with frankie, etc?"

i was sooooooooo nervous because i had no idea what to do or how to do it.

so a few days later, they came over when my mom was at work (yeah i was badass) and me and frankie went into my room and just sat down next to each other, not saying a word.... i was a NERVOUS WRECK....

then his friend pops his head into the door and says "come on, just do it already you fuckin prudes"

so we do after he leaves we FINALLY made out, and let me tell you -- it was the sloppiest, wettest, most disgusting kiss ever :vomit2:

and even worse, we had no idea what to do with our hands, we weren't even touching each other at all.... :laugh:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

it was so FUN - for the next 3 months after that all we did was find excuses to have parties so we could make out ..... for st. patty's day, to celebrate a 1/2 day of school - GEEZ, the things us kids did just to french kiss in a closet !!

I SOOO know what u mean, we also used to have parties and play spin the bottle lol

Originally posted by mystify82281

I SOOO know what u mean, we also used to have parties and play spin the bottle lol

thats sooo funny....spin the bottle....seven minutes in heaven, truth or dare

men have been coming up w/ ways to scheme on our asses since day 1.....lol

truth or dare was the best though....if you like a boy you would plan it out w/ your friends to have then dare you or him to kiss...BAM your in there! lmao :laugh:

Awsome topic

When I was 13 my mom coached a cheerleading team for pop warner and i played football. So there was this girl on my mom's cheerleading team who I had a crush on for the longest time. We were friends befor hand but I had an intrest in her. They had a comptetion one day in November and I figured I would go for broke. So as the team was gettin ready I came over to em wit some flowers. All the girls and my aunt thought I was goin to give em to my MoM. Wrong!! I gave em to this girl I liked and wished her good luck. She was sooo amazed and shocked and all the other girls on the team thought it was sooo nice. So then her team goes on performs. After they performed, she found me in the hallway and thats when i experianced my first kiss

wow girl....your lucky...you had a special first kiss :)

It's special now but it wasn't then. Then it was just some sloppy kiss in the woods. Let me also point out that we haven't been together ever since. We kissed at 13 and started dating at 20

Oh gosh, this is going back a while.

I think I was 12 or 13...and the story isnt even all that good.

I remember a bunch of us hanging outside this apartment complex, by these mail boxes, and me and this kid Adam went for a walk, the next thing I knew he asked if he could kiss me, and we did. There wasnt anything all that special about it.

Looking back it was so corny, so like 12 year old kids...LOL, but I guess that is what we were :tongue:

mine was when i was probably 13 or 14, im a figure skater and he was a hockey player...the first kiss happened after a skating competition i won. the guy was buddies with the guys who closed the ice rink. he asked them if he could take me skating alone before they finally close up. they left us alone, nobody was there, the guys even left the lights dimmed. we skated around a bit just acting dorky and he took me to the center of the rink, said congratulations, gave me the slowest sweetest kiss (he was a lil older and more experienced so thank god it wasnt a sloppy kiss) and told me he's wanted to do that to me for the longest time and then he said "i could go to heaven now". it was the most romantic thing at the time! i was so in love after that..anyway, we ended up dating for almost 3 years. cheeeeesyyyyyyyy. :D

Originally posted by gracer

mine was when i was probably 13 or 14, im a figure skater and he was a hockey player...the first kiss happened after a skating competition i won. the guy was buddies with the guys who closed the ice rink. he asked them if he could take me skating alone before they finally close up. they left us alone, nobody was there, the guys even left the lights dimmed. we skated around a bit just acting dorky and he took me to the center of the rink, said congratulations, gave me the slowest sweetest kiss (he was a lil older and more experienced so thank god it wasnt a sloppy kiss) and told me he's wanted to do that to me for the longest time and then he said "i could go to heaven now". it was the most romantic thing at the time! i was so in love after that..anyway, we ended up dating for almost 3 years. cheeeeesyyyyyyyy. :D

Oh my god that is so sweeeet!

I just :puke:

Oh my god that is so sweeeet!

I just :puke:

sweet right? he was so hot, but i could throw up too, especially at about the third year when i found out he played me... the smoothest men are dogs :mad: but then at least he gave me good memories of my first kiss :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gracer

i never said "i could go to heaven now" you made THAT part up dear...:rolleyes:

i think mine is too emotional for everyone to have me tell it-

its a whole racial deal---

but heres a pic of her-

for all of you that really understand computers-- follow the image properties to see the rest of her photo album from photo shoots in england- funny though - im the one that hooked her up with the photo shoots:rolleyes:

Linlin_04.jpg

Originally posted by liqidtouch

i think mine is too emotional for everyone to have me tell it-

its a whole racial deal---

but heres a pic of her-

for all of you that really understand computers-- follow the image properties to see the rest of her photo album from photo shoots in england- funny though - im the one that hooked her up with the photo shoots:rolleyes:

Linlin_04.jpg

Yeah, ok. I believe you.