Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best club/dj movies???

Originally posted by tranceyguynyc

wasnt the Kids club scene at Arc/Vinyl/Shelter?

Haven't seen that movie in ages

24 Hour Party People is on my list to see next

no they said it was NASA which of course was a party at vinyl but it wasnt filmed there, i havent seen the movie in a long time ut im pretty sure it was the bar in the bathrooms at the tunnel

Originally posted by bigart

JOHAN GAILEN LIVE AT TRANCE ENERGY 06.01.2002

When he dropped Twisted, with svenson playing the keyboard, and fireworks all over the place and people goin nuts , WOWOOWOWWOOWO:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Trance Energy is in February... I believe you are talking about Sensation the white edition which was July 6th... I have the Sensation DVD and you described it exactly how it happens... plus I was there :D

Originally posted by bigart

Johan_Gielen_-_live_at_trance_energy 20-10-2001.m2v

thats the date of it, maybe they do it for everyone of them, still one of the best Music Videos i have seen thusfar

You put two differnt dates so whatever

And again, TE is in February... not June or October... so I don't know what clip you're talking about

http://www.id-t.com/portal/page-events-tranceenergy.php

Correction..............

In the movie kids..they say "Nasa"

Peter would not give the director Right's to use his Name....

"tunnel" ,plus they thought Nasa would be better, since Nasa was legenderay then......and people still kinda buzzed about it...when tunnel was "dark and some scarey club on the west side hightway" LOL

the DOOR scene was in fact a fake door...from E34th St

the Bathroom scene was tunnel....

and the skating scene.....on the dance floor was ALSO The tunnels Main room......back when they had the skate ramps set up against the back wall.....Remember? lol

J

Originally posted by tranceyguynyc

Which are the best?

I have seen:

Groove

was this one with Digweed? that he was suppose to spin at this Cali. styled warehouse party, cops come in break up the party..and at almost the end of the party, Digweed shows up and does his set anyways?:confused:

if anyone knows the movie i am talking about, let me know...havent had my morning coffee yet...:shake:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

was this one with Digweed? that he was suppose to spin at this Cali. styled warehouse party, cops come in break up the party..and at almost the end of the party, Digweed shows up and does his set anyways?:confused:

if anyone knows the movie i am talking about, let me know...havent had my morning coffee yet...:shake:

yes, that's Groove