Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun..My Experience

Cancun Spring break...My Experience along with 8 friends from college......

Well it all started when "My Friend" got kicked out of my college for a GHB overdose. three months before we were going....he had already booked the trip......Not his fault, but he punchedout a security gaurd and a paramedic........when he was all messed up.

To make a long story short, his father told him he was not going on Spring break....I convinced him to get his passport and tell his father he is not going and just going to see a friend in South Carolina......Anyway, at the airport BWI, our shitty plane is delayed for 10 hours...We are with 8 close friends from school so we decide to take a cab to the liquor store and start getting fucked up in the airport....anyway, we were blowing lines and drinking our tits off...An african american janitor even had a drink withus and did heroin right in front of us and of course one of our friends needed to try it, accept he snorted it.....anyway, we didnt sleep much and went through 2 handles before boarding the next morning.....,........

On the plane we are complete assholes and are fucking with everybody....

When we get in CANCUN, "My GHB friend" is stopped and his bags are searched....they found his ritalin, but he had a prescription so it was cool....meanwhile "my friends" were carrying pills, but we made it!!!!!

We get on this cheap shitty bus with other students and it brings us to our hotel....Of course i stand up and tell everybody how NJbigtime is going to enter the hot body contest and he has lost 40 lbs on the Subway diet...........

La Boom= my favorite club ever!!!! Tons of "stuff"....of course one night I ate to many and thought I was seriously going to die....I was sitting in bed at 8am shaking watching the Growin Pains episode where Kirk Cameron overdosed on sleeping pills and had to go to the hospital.....Anyway, I survived the night and went to Fat Tuesdays the next day around noon.....

Oh, before this, my boys and I stopped to get some "Legal Supplements"...which we immediatly took and did so everyday along with "other things" to make us look bigger everyday before going to Fat Tuesdays.....We also would do a full body workout and take Glycerol Fuel...we were all at our prime and heavy "legal supplement cycles" before our trip.....Anyway, at Fat Tuesdays, me Njbigtime and another friend meet 3 hot girls from texas, of course they do not go to school and they are strippers from Houston, Texas.......We end up fucking them in our room around 5pm that day just 5 hours after we met them.........

That night I hungout with my new stripper friend and got VIP with Jerry Springer, Vin Diesel and Ja Rule......Also, I hungout with DJ Skribble in his booth......it was sick and Ja Rule, I swear to you took out a bag of like "100 asprins" and gave my chick a few of them..

Anyway, this was just the first two days and maybe when I have time I will add to the stories, Oh Yea, We saw JP at La Boom and it was SICK!!!

Originally posted by NJstacked

Cancun Spring break...My Experience along with 8 friends from college......

Well it all started when "My Friend" got kicked out of my college for a GHB overdose. three months before we were going....he had already booked the trip......Not his fault, but he punchedout a security gaurd and a paramedic........when he was all messed up.

To make a long story short, his father told him he was not going on Spring break....I convinced him to get his passport and tell his father he is not going and just going to see a friend in South Carolina......Anyway, at the airport BWI, our shitty plane is delayed for 10 hours...We are with 8 close friends from school so we decide to take a cab to the liquor store and start getting fucked up in the airport....anyway, we were blowing lines and drinking our tits off...An african american janitor even had a drink withus and did heroin right in front of us and of course one of our friends needed to try it, accept he snorted it.....anyway, we didnt sleep much and went through 2 handles before boarding the next morning.....,........

On the plane we are complete assholes and are fucking with everybody....

When we get in CANCUN, "My GHB friend" is stopped and his bags are searched....they found his ritalin, but he had a prescription so it was cool....meanwhile "my friends" were carrying pills, but we made it!!!!!

We get on this cheap shitty bus with other students and it brings us to our hotel....Of course i stand up and tell everybody how NJbigtime is going to enter the hot body contest and he has lost 40 lbs on the Subway diet...........

La Boom= my favorite club ever!!!! Tons of "stuff"....of course one night I ate to many and thought I was seriously going to die....I was sitting in bed at 8am shaking watching the Growin Pains episode where Kirk Cameron overdosed on sleeping pills and had to go to the hospital.....Anyway, I survived the night and went to Fat Tuesdays the next day around noon.....

Oh, before this, my boys and I stopped to get some "Legal Supplements"...which we immediatly took and did so everyday along with "other things" to make us look bigger everyday before going to Fat Tuesdays.....We also would do a full body workout and take Glycerol Fuel...we were all at our prime and heavy "legal supplement cycles" before our trip.....Anyway, at Fat Tuesdays, me Njbigtime and another friend meet 3 hot girls from texas, of course they do not go to school and they are strippers from Houston, Texas.......We end up fucking them in our room around 5pm that day just 5 hours after we met them.........

That night I hungout with my new stripper friend and got VIP with Jerry Springer, Vin Diesel and Ja Rule......Also, I hungout with DJ Skribble in his booth......it was sick and Ja Rule, I swear to you took out a bag of like "100 asprins" and gave my chick a few of them..

Anyway, this was just the first two days and maybe when I have time I will add to the stories, Oh Yea, We saw JP at La Boom and it was SICK!!!

omg...what week were you there???? i was in la boom every night and i also met ja rule and was chillen w/ jerry springer

if you were there march 10-18th you may have seen me in some contests...lol

Originally posted by harddtime

i hope my trip to acapulco this year will be as good as that. stacked what college did you go to? G was big here at rutgers untill all those websites that were selling it went down.

I've been to both Cancun and Acapulco, and I'll tell you that Acapulco's nightlife blows away cancun. I, like almost everyone else thought La Boom was awesome, but it doesn't compare to Enigma and Palladium in Acapulco. During the day we would jet ski and perfect our tans. At night, you have to get a booth whichever place you choose, but all you need to know, is that Enigma and/or Palladium are where u should be every night. Don't waste your time with El Alibrije, but Andromedas is pretty phat. I french kissed one of their mermaids, and Badass, I didn't do 7 girls in 7 days, but 5 in 5 isn't bad. We had a fun hotel, met a sorority from Ole Miss (Renee), Univ of Texas (Melissa), Univ of FL (forgot), U of Kansas (Erin), Iowa St (ahh Rachel from the Iowa St. Dance team), and a lot of other chics from middle america, turned what was a relaxing vacation for them, into debauchery, and basically left our mark on Acapulco. The best part of it is that there are very little people from the coasts, so you get the naive, impressionable chics from Tennessee and Kentucky, who are willing to bring to the fruition of Group Sex. Oh, and if that doesn't work out, you can always go to the strip club, where the strength of the USD will take you a long way. What week are you going? Be careful you don't go during Mexican Week. I went Feb 28- March 4, caught the end of one spring break, and the beginning of another, and as we were checking out, 1 bus filled with the entire population of Mexico pulled up to check in. This year, its Carnival in Brazil for me.

Originally posted by hunnie818

omg...what week were you there???? i was in la boom every night and i also met ja rule and was chillen w/ jerry springer

if you were there march 10-18th you may have seen me in some contests...lol

...i was there that year and the year before.....we were with jerry and ja rule too....also carmen electra and that skinny kid from road trip.....where did u stay?

Originally posted by misk

...i was there that year and the year before.....we were with jerry and ja rule too....also carmen electra and that skinny kid from road trip.....where did u stay?

i stayed @ la flamingo....the hotel directly across from pat'o brians

& outback.....

it was great when they had the mardi gras there cause we got trashed for free in out hotel and all we had to do was walk across the street

no buses....that was great!

i'm going back march 16-23rd , im staying @ the oasis , all inclusive, im going w/ 16 girls, 2 in a room..

I can't wait!

Did you go on the booze cruise or to the foam party @ oasis??

i stayed at the Oasis when i was in cancun - it's VERY nice there. are you staying at the GRAND OASIS or in the smaller Oasis bldgs. around it ?? either way, they are both very nice !!!

i went in 96' - right after i graduated hight school. my experience wasn't nearly as fun as all of yours it seems. i had a boyfriend back home so NO NOOGIE for me while i was there !!!

i did the foam party at Oasis hunnie, it was FUN. the only thing that sucked was they only served ONE kind of drink !!! vodka and oj and it was in small plastic cups. no beer bottles or anything because people take their shoes and clothes off and are rolling around everywhere so i guess they don't want anybody getting injured.

ahhhhh - all those bubbles, your skin will look and feel FABULOUS the next day, just wait and see !!!

You mean that emaciated black kid Tek.................he tried hitting on one of my friends...........I think...................but he always has chicks around him, I don't get it..................what do girls see in a guy who can hoola hoop inside a Cheerio.

They said they also saw Eminem getting dragged out of a club (La Boom I think), they found him in a town called Mangladesh.

Originally posted by ou812

You mean that emaciated black kid Tek.................he tried hitting on one of my friends...........I think...................but he always has chicks around him, I don't get it..................what do girls see in a guy who can hoola hoop inside a Cheerio.

They said they also saw Eminem getting dragged out of a club (La Boom I think), they found him in a town called Mangladesh.

I heard eminem was there while is was in cancun...i heard he was at CoCo BOngos with snoop dog and had a fight w/ someone & bounced...I was soooo pissed! :mad: ...all kind of rumors circulated while i was in cancun.....and tek hit on EVERYONE!!! We met him @ Fat Tuesdays...he tryed to talk to every girl in my group lol ....

Barbiegirl......i've been to the foam party...GROSS! it tastes like crap and makes you smell gross...but it's still soooo much fun...although the last time i did it the foam was sooo high and so thick i was sucking it in and could'nt breath!

......i've been to the foam party...GROSS! it tastes like crap and makes you smell gross...but it's still soooo much fun...although the last time i did it the foam was sooo high and so thick i was sucking it in and could'nt breath!

Hmmmmm, foam parties sound alot like oral sex.............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh...........sometimes I just kill myself

I heard eminem was there while is was in cancun...i heard he was at CoCo BOngos with snoop dog and had a fight w/ someone & bounced...I was soooo pissed! :mad: ...all kind of rumors circulated while i was in cancun.....and tek hit on EVERYONE!!! We met him @ Fat Tuesdays...he tryed to talk to every girl in my group lol ....

!

...o yea i forgot about tek...he's beat...lol....

i stayed at caribean village cause it was nicer and better food and stuff...but i chilled at the oasis most of the time since we went with a lot of people from my town..and most of them stayed there.......that's where we met springer.....and there was this girl...who everyday in the pool would show her boobs lol! like clockwork!

foam=GROOSSSSS....NEVER!

Originally posted by echostar

march 15 :D

thats my b-day

well we went to cancun on a last minute whim.. we went the first week of june.. i went with 2 of my gf's and our other friends were down there the same week.. however apparantly that is the week that all the kids from texas go on their graduation trip! it was so funny.. we would see kids at the clubs with their chaperones.. we were 21 at the time.. did anyone else notice how cool everyone thought you were cause you were from NJ/NY?

we made friends with the guy at our pool that you bought your bracelets for the club from.. he gave them to us for free everynight.. which was good cause everywhere else we went we got ripped off..

we had something bad happen though.. at Christines's the bar at our hotel.. i drank 1 beer in my hotel.. we went down there.. i had 2 shots of tequilia and i was down for the count.. i had to be carried up to my room.. somebody else with us had the same thing happen.. we both woke up exactly 12 hours later.. i think we were drugged.. it sucked.. especially cause i woke up with a bruise on my ass the size of a baseball cause they dropped me carrying me up the marble stairs!

all in all it was soo much fun

i stayed at caribean village cause it was nicer and better food and stuff...but i chilled at the oasis most of the time since we went with a lot of people from my town..and most of them stayed there.......that's where we met springer.....and there was this girl...who everyday in the pool would show her boobs lol! like clockwork!

foam=GROOSSSSS....NEVER!

ya wanna hear something funny....this never happens on spring break..except to me of course :tongue:

I met my x-boyfriend of a little over a year in cancun the last day i was there in la boom....i was on pills and he was trashed (drunk)

very romantic huh? lol...anyway it turned out he lived down the street from me and the rest is history...

only i could find a boyfriend in cancun on spring break!!!!!

!

i went almost 3 years ago.....

I got picked for the mtv dance show. ahha shaking my booty on stage on national tv. :tongue:

my other gf got picked for a photo shoot for Playboy's spring break. But they published it the following year... (2001 i think) pg 90-91? i think... Boy was her bf pissed off!

actually still keep in touch with one of the guys i met on spring break and we are really good friends now.. haha

the other i just saw on tv the other day catching passes in the Notre Dame/BC game. (haha he lied to me about his age.. i knew he was a young'un)

the next year we went To Mardi Gras in New Orleans :cool:

this year was Vegas.....

next year.... maybe ibiza? :eek:

jealous of who ever is going to Rio for Carnivale. my friends say that is off the hook and blows cancun, and new orleans out of the water !

Barbiegirl......i've been to the foam party...GROSS! it tastes like crap and makes you smell gross...but it's still soooo much fun...although the last time i did it the foam was sooo high and so thick i was sucking it in and could'nt breath!

it was pretty gross, especially because i seriously think people were so f'ed up they were probably just pissing themselves and i SWEAR TO GOD people were having sex, so on top of piss we were probably walking in jizz too- GROSS !!!

i still think though the next day after showering my skin was sooo shiney !!! (it was probably the jizz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

foam=GROOSSSSS....NEVER!

hhaha yeah he did... he tried talking to me on the street right by Slices... he does.. "do you know who i am?" i was like "uh no.. who are you?" :rolleyes: my gf gave him our hotel and room number :mad: he called and asked us to come over skinny dipping. :laugh:

i hated coco bongos

Originally posted by nycchic24

hhaha yeah he did... he tried talking to me on the street right by Slices... he does.. "do you know who i am?" i was like "uh no.. who are you?" :rolleyes: my gf gave him our hotel and room number :mad: he called and asked us to come over skinny dipping. :laugh:

i hated coco bongos

i hated coco bongos too!! No matter where i went that night...i ended up @ la boom every single night!!!!!

No matter where i go again this year...la boom every night is a must!! my friends like hip hop and crap so they liked coco bongos...i grabbed some random girl and was like lets bounce to la boom..she was like ok...and i left...lol