Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X on the clit?

clubrat88

I know this is gonna be weird as fuck, but my boss just asked me if you crush up an x and rub a girl's vagina with it if she would get all fucked up....now i'm sure that it might do some damage but would she feel it? i know about plugging them in your ass but thats beside the point.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

goddamn, doesn't anyone swallow their pills anymore?

plugging? ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.:puke:

that's what i am saying. what the hell is with ppl just not using the old fashion way and just swallowing it. if i had to plug it up my ass to feel good i think i would find a new drug

Originally posted by shroomy

rubbed it on, no.

Stuck it up there, yep. It would work just like pluggin it would.

Yep, same concept, they're both mucous membranes. But plugging it would work faster b/c the lining's thinner than in the vagina.

• 2 weeks later...

i can seriously wait the extra 45 minutes for it to kick in rather then stick a pill in my asshole....that is one of the wierdest things i have every heard...i can only imagine a bunch of little ravers sitting around and convincing each other that its better to insert drugs into your brownstar vs. swallowing it....unbelievable!!!

Originally posted by underwater

i can seriously wait the extra 45 minutes for it to kick in rather then stick a pill in my asshole....that is one of the wierdest things i have every heard...i can only imagine a bunch of little ravers sitting around and convincing each other that its better to insert drugs into your brownstar vs. swallowing it....unbelievable!!!

If you have food on your stomach you may not get a roll at all without snorting or plugging.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

If you have food on your stomach you may not get a roll at all without snorting or plugging.

Nautica

just takes more time....i never heard of a full stomach affecting the potency of a drug that comes in pill form....maybe alcohol or something.....do you put on a little finger condom before you press the pill in your ass??? :eek: .....i still stick by the fact that i would rather wait an additional 45-hour for it to kick in....like what if you fart and the pill comes flying out???:laugh:

Originally posted by underwater

:eek: .....i still stick by the fact that i would rather wait an additional 45-hour for it to kick in....like what if you fart and the pill comes flying out???:laugh:

Well, it wouldn't come FLYING out... unless you were naked. If you hand pants on, I suppose it would just fall onto the floor. Ever know anybody to find a pill on the floor at a club and eat it? Where do you think it came from?!!!?

some plugger farted.

Originally posted by candeo

Well, it wouldn't come FLYING out... unless you were naked. If you hand pants on, I suppose it would just fall onto the floor. Ever know anybody to find a pill on the floor at a club and eat it? Where do you think it came from?!!!?

some plugger farted.

How loose is your ass that a pill could fly out from a fart? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

How loose is your ass that a pill could fly out from a fart? :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not sure about the physics of that, I think it would fly farther if you had a tighter ass. Like puckering your lips for a spitwad.

But I don't know. Sounds like you know more about this than me, so I'll leave you to it :D

Originally posted by candeo

I'm not sure about the physics of that, I think it would fly farther if you had a tighter ass. Like puckering your lips for a spitwad.

But I don't know. Sounds like you know more about this than me, so I'll leave you to it :D

Nah man, if it were that tight it wouldn't even make it past the sphincter muscles. That's a super-tight little pucker. Not unless we're talking about one helluva fart; or maybe if you lubed it up first. :laugh2:

But otherwise, it would take some serious anal abuse to loosen your sphincter up that much... lol.

Originally posted by tastyt

Nah man, if it were that tight it wouldn't even make it past the sphincter muscles. That's a super-tight little pucker. Not unless we're talking about one helluva fart; or maybe if you lubed it up first. :laugh2:

But otherwise, it would take some serious anal abuse to loosen your sphincter up that much... lol.

SHIT, what size of pills are you getting?!? Gobstopper chewables?!