Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAKING NEWS: This just in

tempkid

Djdanfury was arrested at 7pm today for kidnapping and buying liquer for underage boys.

The police got a 911 call from the younger boy's friend ,crying to the cops that his friends were abducted. 15 year jimmy said " all we wanted was some liquer for a little party we were going to have in the woods friday night, but I didn't think things were going to turn out like they did"

Jimmy escaped, but donny,willy, and billy weren't so lucky to escape the custody of danfury.

At 5pm the 15year old boys were doing what most 15 year olds do at there age looking for beer, they looked for the closest bar or liquer store. unfortunely it was a bar they found first and not any bar the "Blue Oyster" a local bar in town known just for single men. The poor little boys didn't know this and the first person to stumble out of the bar was Danfury. He told the boys he would do it and he did buy the beer, but then forced 3 of the 4 boys in his car. Lucky Jimmy escaped and called the cops. The cops reacted quick and the 3 other boys are safe home with there families. Reaction from the Blue Oyster staff and crowd was shocked. Dick the bartender was qouted " I always thought Dan was a good kid, I didn't know he was into younger boys, maybe thats why he volunteered at the boys club "

Hann a costumer at the bar for years was quoted " I never liked that kid, I knew something was wrong with him, I just wish I heard the kids screams sooner and could of prevented the ordeal they went through"

It's a sad day in central Jersey, your kids are not even safe looking the buy beer when the danfurys' of the world are out in the street.

Originally posted by djdanfury

LMFAO

You're dead for this one. hahahhahah

They let you out of jail already:mad:

Where the fuck is the justice ? :confused:

The system has failed us again.

Lock your kids up, younger brothers up tonight if you have them!!

The streets aren't safe

I might have to take matters into my own hands.

Originally posted by tempkid

They let you out of jail already:mad:

Where the fuck is the justice ? :confused:

The system has failed us again.

Lock your kids up, younger brothers up tonight if you have them!!

The streets aren't safe

I might have to take matters into my own hands.

Dan told me on Thurs nights he was promoting for some club called Blue said it was exclusive. good thing i didnt take the invite LOL

he can try and molest my lil brother if he wantsd hes only 16 hell be at abyss tongiht. Althugh he is 6'3 235 and diesel lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Dan told me on Thurs nights he was promoting for some club called Blue said it was exclusive. good thing i didnt take the invite LOL

he can try and molest my lil brother if he wantsd hes only 16 hell be at abyss tongiht. Althugh he is 6'3 235 and diesel lol

The first time I met Dan, the first thing he said to me was "do you have a younger brother" I thought that was odd, but didn't really think anything of it. It's all coming togeather now, piece by piece.

The big brother program he is involved with. The wrestling coaching for the upcoming freshman and so on and so on.

I just thought he was a good guy, giving back to his community.

I guess I was wrong. He tricked me, he tricked everybody.

Shit dan you ain't even out 3 hrs and already back in the net looking for your next victim. :mad:

This is making me sick

Originally posted by tempkid

The first time I met Dan, the first thing he said to me was "do you have a younger brother" I thought that was odd, but didn't really think anything of it. It's all coming togeather now, piece by piece.

The big brother program he is involved with. The wrestling coaching for the upcoming freshman and so on and so on.

I just thought he was a good guy, giving back to his community.

I guess I was wrong. He tricked me, he tricked everybody.

Shit dan you ain't even out 3 hrs and already back in the net looking for your next victim. :mad:

This is making me sick

hahahahahahahahahahh ......... bro you have problems...