Clubplanet Nightlife Community

junior is a fucking god!

Guest gabo

i'll pm you later for a possible trade...just getting my pc back tonite so i'd definitely be up for burning something you dont have...

i still dig junior....fuck all the haters...i went back to exit when they reopened and he tore it up...this was before they moved the party...on a friday...i'm still planning on going one of these sunday mornings...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by codica3

Is Junior still at Exit Saturdays?

sorry to say it still is at exit.... but I doubt for much longer

Originally posted by gabo

have you heard his new cd?? AWESOME! its almost like he is going back to what made him famous... track 2 is the best shit I have ever heard and thats how the man spins from 9:00 to when he stops.

I am going to wear this thing out in a week.

hey is that cd recorded from his bday

cause that nite was absolutely incredible

best music ive ever heard

2 Comments. I got Junior's new c.d., and it's most definatley up there! But he did NOT and NEVER will play his craziest shit on c.d. You can only find that at the big events when it's getting REAL late.

For the c.d., he recorded part of a set that had a lot of recognizable songs

If he only recorded from his B-day. Wow...... But I dont know if it would sell as well to the masses. The masses tend to like a bit more mainstream.

Secondly......... Brian1500... What club is that with all those girls dude? I'm fuckin there! Unless of course it's one of those clubs like factory where every hot girl is with her boyfriend :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by digitaldan

So he plays at Exit on Saturdays? What style is he..I haven't listened to much of his stuff.

whe npeople ask me this all I can say is that junior plays MUSIC. he plays just about everything you can imagine...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by earthling

New junior cd just out today !unmixed all rare new junior remixes

in some nyc record shops only. Amazing remixes!!!

1. Shout

2. Ride

3. Move

4. Sky

5. Beat Me Harder

6. Lift Up the Needle

7. Technopussy

8. Ugly

9. Drag Queen

how about telling me where I can get it!! can I get it in jersey or online??

and whats the name of the cd?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by earthling

Ellis D , Free Your Body. Deca dance records nyc has some.

ok so the name is ellis D, free your body... and the only place i can get it is deca dance records??

Originally posted by gabo

sorry to say it still is at exit.... but I doubt for much longer

He's only a year and a half into a five year contract, paying over a million dollars a year. I highly doubt he's leaving Exit, unless either he's dumb walking away from that kind of money (and giving back most of what he's earned at this point), or unless someplace else is willing to buy him out from Exit. Either way, with that price tag, it would almost be like trading for A-Rod....you know you'll get the production, but most people still can['t afford him, even if they'll recoup the $ down the road....