Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do u ever see old pic's of yourself and say.....

angelicious

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. i would never take my moms advice, they think you look good, even when u look stupid. :laugh:

exactly, lol...my mom used to let me run around the neighborhood in wonder woman underoos, my brother's old cowboy boots and a red towel for a cape! not good, lol ;)

oh god yes! i think we had a post similar.. i was talking about like 3 years ago when i thought it was cool to wear everything zebra and have a matching cowboy hat! actually angelicious if you look at christinas pics from new years 2000 you will see.. i still have the pic up in my house cause it is so damn funny!my 3 girlfriends and i that used to always go out together wore the dumbest outfits! clothes are so much better now.. i want denim to stay in.. cause i love rockin my jeans out! but then i think to myself "gee, am i going to look back at myself in 2 years and make fun of myslef?"

the WORST is also when your mom tries showing them to people!

my bf had a good laugh seeing some pics of me from back in the day (middle school / early 90's was NOT a good time for me) dknybabe you KNOW what time period i'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!

Burn those damn pics!!!!!!!

:D