Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cosmonaut

is this a good price for adderall?

A word from someone who has taken it...i dont know if you have...

but be careful...There are two types of adderall...one lasts for a few hours and the other for 8 - 12 hours. Ive done plenty of other drugs (e, k, shrooms, oxicotton, some zoloft) for fun and not had problems, with my stomach or anything, but i started the adderall xr, which is the long lasting one, and even at low doses when i first started taking it, it fucked up my stomach, i would suggest watching what you eat before you get used to taking it, because you may feel shitty for quite a few hours if you eat the wrong stuff. And i wouldnt go and pop 20 or 30 mg right away till you see how it goes down. Just a warning man, but the other guy is right, you get it for pretty cheap, thats what i pay with having a presciption. But i might add that ive noticed when i had a few drinks and was on this shit, i get wasted faster, but then it seems to plateau and i can drink forever and not get any more messed up.

No now they make Adderall XR...which is like a gel cap with lots of little dots (varying sizes) of medicine in it. That way the medicine gives you a big hit when you first take it, then it releases the rest over like 6 hrs. We went to Atlantic City and took these...we were wide awake and our blackjack skills were on point for a loooong time!