Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Clothes- What's expected for guys?

bluetooth246

You might wanna check out Express in Dadeland mall..actually..imeant Express Men...i may seem a bit repetetive but they have come out with ALOT of nice new stuff...i would know..i work there..lol. and plus i think its alot better to pay 68 dollars for some jeans witha tint that you can get exactly the same from say DIESEL for about 168 (@ via satellite might i add...man that shit was crazy...great shirts tho) bux. Go in and ask for either Richie (hes a manager, tall skinny with glasses) or for me, Carlos, and we will both be sure to help you all out. Plus...if you tell me( not richie) you are from this board...ill see what i can do about maybe getting you a small discount >=0) cant get any better than that!

Carlos:cool:

:idea: BTW- we just got 6 new pairs of mens style jeans, to go along with the 15 different versions of bootcut/low rise jeans we have for men instock as well...just a thought:cool:

Originally posted by spacecadet888

You might wanna check out Express in Dadeland mall..actually..imeant Express Men...i may seem a bit repetetive but they have come out with ALOT of nice new stuff...i would know..i work there..lol. and plus i think its alot better to pay 68 dollars for some jeans witha tint that you can get exactly the same from say DIESEL for about 168 (@ via satellite might i add...man that shit was crazy...great shirts tho) bux. Go in and ask for either Richie (hes a manager, tall skinny with glasses) or for me, Carlos, and we will both be sure to help you all out. Plus...if you tell me( not richie) you are from this board...ill see what i can do about maybe getting you a small discount >=0) cant get any better than that!

Carlos:cool:

WHAT - CARLOS - CAN YOU GET ME A DISCOUNT AT EXPRESS GIRLS??? I BLOW WAYYYY TOOOOO MUCH MONEY AT THAT STORE.

I'm jealous:tongue:

Lola:D

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by spacecadet888

Go in and ask for either Richie (hes a manager, tall skinny with glasses) or for me, Carlos, and we will both be sure to help you all out. Plus...if you tell me( not richie) you are from this board...ill see what i can do about maybe getting you a small discount >=0) cant get any better than that!

Do you have a short fat guy(man) section?