Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could change ONE thing

Mystify

about yourself, what would it be?

For me......

I wish I could be more outgoing and friendly when I first meet people... I have a tendencey to be quiet and shy which leads people to think I am a bitch.... :(

Also ~ People who have never even met me, ALWAYS ASSUME I'm this big snotty BITH.... Then say I get to meet them, they'll be like "wow you're nice, I always thought you were the biggest bitch!" I HATE THAT!!!!!

But I'm working on being more friendly and TRYING not to appear bitchy... whatever that means :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I would change the fact that I talk TOO MUCH...People who know me know its my trademark. I talk fast too...not like Saturday Night Live fast, but somewhat quick. I also get stress over EVERYTHING way too much...I need to calm that down or i am going to end up having a heartattack

ohh chica let me tell you this, i love that when we're out or with a lot of people, you talk a lot bc you make up for my quiet side :tongue:

but we BOTH know that when it's just me and you on the phone or hanging out, it's like BOTH of us are talking one-mile-a-minute

.....people always think i am a bitch too......and i guess i can be....but not for no reason...however...even when i think i am being nice people always seem to be intimidated ....whatever...at least i dont have to take anyones shit!........

.......i talk really fast too....but anyone who knows me is used to it and it is normal by now....when i was little my dad wouldn't let me talk in the car cause he said i made him queezy!

...as far as changing something...i dunno...it would probably be something physical...like bigger boobs....or a six pack!!.... i don't really have any problems with who i am mentally and emotionally ...or any of my characteristics.......u don't like me...o well....your loss;) :D

Originally posted by angelicious

Mine, would be stop being selfish. Everyone tells me I am selfish. I dont konw what they are talking about, but I guess I need to change it.

:laugh: My bf tells me that all the time and I STILL have no idea what he's talking about....

There's nothing wrong with wanting what you want and doing your best to get that right?!?!?!

:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

about yourself, what would it be?

For me......

I wish I could be more outgoing and friendly when I first meet people... I have a tendencey to be quiet and shy which leads people to think I am a bitch.... :(

Also ~ People who have never even met me, ALWAYS ASSUME I'm this big snotty BITH.... Then say I get to meet them, they'll be like "wow you're nice, I always thought you were the biggest bitch!" I HATE THAT!!!!!

But I'm working on being more friendly and TRYING not to appear bitchy... whatever that means :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

I have/had the same problem. Im VERY shy around ppl i dont know. BUT I have def become more outgoing lately. I have to get comfy around ppl and alot of times ppl mistake my shyness for being a bitch. Which i am sometimes. :tongue:

But back to the question, if i could change one thing, um maybe my impatience. I have no goddamn patience. And my bad temper. I need to lighten up a bit.

As for physical, i wish i had a bit of a bigger butt. I have a small one!

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

I have/had the same problem. Im VERY shy around ppl i dont know. BUT I have def become more outgoing lately. I have to get comfy around ppl and alot of times ppl mistake my shyness for being a bitch. Which i am sometimes. :tongue:

But back to the question, if i could change one thing, um maybe my impatience. I have no goddamn patience. And my bad temper. I need to lighten up a bit.

As for physical, i wish i had a bit of a bigger butt. I have a small one!

OMG this is exactly me, with the exception of the butt thing