Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy!!!

Roxy!!!!

It was great time for once.... a good mixed crowd...the music was really good ...free drinks! The performance by Luz Divina was great...And best of all! It was all free!

And this is funny, i was at bar so Jonathan Peters and Johnny Vicious were walking by so, they stopped to say hi, Jonathan tries to sip from a" water bottle" and Johnny crabs the bottle from and said, no more!!! That was funny

Also was nice to see a old factory friend, I kept looking at at this gilr because i reconized her from somewhere, so she came up to me and said...It is your name Fabio? I said yes, so she said it's Kim from factory remember ? It took me a while to remember but i remembered her

BTW: thanks Bob G for everything! great job!

:aright:

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT BESIDES HEARING LUZ

WAS RITE AFTER THE PERFORMENCE LUV AND LODI DROPED RAIN THE JOHNNY VICIOUS MIX AND THEN MADAGASCAR

WOW I HAVENT HEARD THAT TRACK IN YEARS SUCH A CLASSIC

THEN AFTER THAT THE MUSIC WENT BACK TO LIKE HOUSE FOR A LIL THEN I WALK BY STAGE I SEE JOHNNY VICIOUS ON THE TURN TABLES HE PLAYED LIKE 2 MADDD HARD SONGS THEN IT WENT BACK TO LODI

MAYBE HE WAS GETTIN US AMPED UP FOR WHEN HE COMES BACK

OVERALL GREAT NIGHT ALOT OF SEXY GIRLS

Originally posted by djfabioc

And this is funny, i was at bar so Jonathan Peters and Johnny Vicious were walking by so, they stopped to say hi, Jonathan tries to sip from a" water bottle" and Johnny crabs the bottle from and said, no more!!! That was funny

Wow:eek:

Some crazy stuff there huh?

Originally posted by drunkhunk

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT BESIDES HEARING LUZ

WAS RITE AFTER THE PERFORMENCE LUV AND LODI DROPED RAIN THE JOHNNY VICIOUS MIX AND THEN MADAGASCAR

WOW I HAVENT HEARD THAT TRACK IN YEARS SUCH A CLASSIC

THEN AFTER THAT THE MUSIC WENT BACK TO LIKE HOUSE FOR A LIL THEN I WALK BY STAGE I SEE JOHNNY VICIOUS ON THE TURN TABLES HE PLAYED LIKE 2 MADDD HARD SONGS THEN IT WENT BACK TO LODI

MAYBE HE WAS GETTIN US AMPED UP FOR WHEN HE COMES BACK

OVERALL GREAT NIGHT ALOT OF SEXY GIRLS

You sure it was Johnny Vicious or A-Luv?? Cause earlier in the night I saw some guy that looked like Vicious in the booth from far away, then got a little closer and realized it was A-luv. They sorta look similar in a way. I might be wrong though

Originally posted by karch

You sure it was Johnny Vicious or A-Luv?? Cause earlier in the night I saw some guy that looked like Vicious in the booth from far away, then got a little closer and realized it was A-luv. They sorta look similar in a way. I might be wrong though

aluv came on with rain and he played fiji and a few other old trance records.. johnny played resistance and another track then he got off..