Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Catherine Zeta Jones***

darthvader

I could have sworn that she hasnt had any plastic surgery. I was watching an interview with her and she was saying how she doesnt fall nito that whole "hollywood work out 295350 times a day and eat half a cracker for breakfast, lunch and dinner". She said she was completely happy with her body and is trying to set a good body image and example for young girls who take that stuff serious

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I could have sworn that she hasnt had any plastic surgery. I was watching an interview with her and she was saying how she doesnt fall nito that whole "hollywood work out 295350 times a day and eat half a cracker for breakfast, lunch and dinner". She said she was completely happy with her body and is trying to set a good body image and example for young girls who take that stuff serious

you know how they say "don't believe everything you hear"

Originally posted by ellinita

....what makes you believe otherwise though??

It's not that I don't think she's had them done... it's not that I think she has... it's that, unless it came from her lips (no pun intended)... I seriously doubt any of us can know for a fact.