Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Read What Happened: MacGuyver/Jr Exit/Earth

MacGuyver was spinning 12-4 mainfloor. From 2am on the place was going nutz, the floor was packed, and it was great night. I personally was waiting for Jr to come on right after (Best of both worlds imho). Well as me and the crew are gettin it on, and all the sudden the music is shutdown. A minute later there is a voice talking with a nasty attitude over the system:

"I am not associated with any of the other Djs"

"This is where Exit Ends and Earth begins"

"This is MY place" something along those words.

(I was really so in shock i had to ask people "did i just hear what i thought i heard?!?")

Another minute or so later Jr was on.

Let me tell you something EXIT. THIS was your best Saturday night since last time MacGuyver spun. You had a good crowd with a vibe. You didnt even get the lights moving till I had a promoter say some words at 1:35 am.

Even Franklin Fuentes was saying MacGuyvers name while MC'ing a body painting stage show.

Jr. dude I lost it for you man.

I feel so anti-climatic right now.

Mac was nuts and i definatly had one of the best times lastnight. Chilled with a good ass crowd.... everyone seemed like they were feeling the beats. As for Jr. i think that is one of the most piss pour and idotic things he could of ever done.... i was in the booth towards the end of the night and saw Jr. Danceing and seemed to look like he was having some fun in his booth. I dono but seems like Jr. has some harsh feelings towards Macguyver.

Originally posted by apotheosis

"I am not associated with any of the other Djs"

"This is where Exit Ends and Earth begins"

"This is MY place" something along those words.

(I was really so in shock i had to ask people "did i just hear what i thought i heard?!?")

Another minute or so later Jr was on.

Yet a perfect reason why I refuse to go listen to a single set Junior Vasquez has to offer. From what I hear she is quite talented and her mixing is flawless alongside with having a great reputation for pretty much breaking down and working every single track when she is on point(I have heard minor sets at Exit and Twilo but nothing more than 2 hours at a time). But for the record, and in all due respect, Junior's ego is too large for Exit, so when another DJ seems to get the place going, she gets upset. Sorry Junior that your harsh attitude and ignorance now keeps your fans from going to hear you.

Let me just say there is 2 sides to this story . Junior is known to be a little bitch now and then but trust me doing this for no reason no matter how good of a dj you are will get you no where.

Junior is very protective of his people and it shows sometimes in ways that people just cant understand. There are some major issues going on lately at earth. I know after reading this post its hard to see junior as anything else but a total dick but when she acts this way its with good reason. I was shocked to see as many of junior's crowd there today there was talk all week about everyone not going like a ban ....but many still came out.

Originally posted by gabo

juniors attitude sucks!

thats the only thing I dont like about him is the fact that hes such a prissy lil cunt!

HEY GABO QUESTION FOR U. WHICH DO U THINK JUNIOR USE TAMPONS

OR PADS?

AND U MESSED UP ITS NOT "THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT HIM"

ITS THE THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT HER DONT FORGET THAT LITTLE

DETAIL...... SHE IS SUCH A FUCKING QUEEN SOMETIMES....

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by irenegade7

HEY GABO QUESTION FOR U. WHICH DO U THINK JUNIOR USE TAMPONS

OR PADS?

AND U MESSED UP ITS NOT "THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT HIM"

ITS THE THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT HER DONT FORGET THAT LITTLE

DETAIL...... SHE IS SUCH A FUCKING QUEEN SOMETIMES....

:laugh: :laugh:

def. tampons

So many people have downloaded my new mix in the last few hours my hosting company shut me down until tomorrow. :( If you know anyone that has the mix please get a copy from then if you can. I will try to have a few other places so you can dl or play it in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MacG-

Eff Junior and his holier than thou attitude.

Obviously the man has talent, but there's no reason to be such a prick.

You break it all down and he's just some disc jockey that plays and/or manipulates somebody elses work with only a tiny percentage of original tracks to his name.

They all are. People seem lose sight of that.

And as a sidenote, it drives me f-ing crazy when HE is referred to as a she.

I don't care if he is as gay as the day is long, he's still a guy.