Clubplanet Nightlife Community

c & c music factory remix ...

wakeup

The white label you have is the Masi & Mello vs. Cheyne Christian Mix. It's just a 1 version Promo copy of "SWEAT" the 2002 Remixes!

There are going to be 3 sets of remixes coming out. The 1st piece of vinyl is the Masi Mello Drago (MMD) remixes, 2nd will be the Cheyne Christian vs. Masi & Mello Remixes, & 3rd will be the UK Remixes with Nicky Dee & Danny Rampling!

It's coming out on RMD Records UK. It's a whole new project from the original "Gonna make you sweat". We (Masi Mello Drago / MMD) re-recorded the vocalists (Freedom Williams & Akabalan [she took the place of Martha Wash's vocal]. The lyrics were changed for 2002.

It's not out yet. The first remix pack (MMD Remixes) is hitting UK retail Nov. 28th first before hitting the states. Like I said, the white label you're seeing out right now was just a 500 copy PROMO press to create some hype! It's just 1 of the versions off of the 2nd piece of vinyl (MMD vs. Cheyne Christian Remixes).

They are all VERY GOOD remixes. I know the original wasn't everyones favorite song of the 90's but, it was by far one of the BIGGEST songs of the 90's! Hopefully it does well!

The Masi Mello Drago (MMD) Remix album contains: a Club Mix, Drum-A-Pella, Accapella, & a straight up RADIO POP MIX (Why not try & make some REAL money)!

All mixes have a tribal feel!

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by spinninrecords

CHEYNE CHRISTIAN VS FREEDOM WILLIAMS "SWEAT 2002".............. This soundz very MMish.. but is not labeled.. :confused:

Does the vinyl say anything on it or is it just a white label? Did it come in a cover or just a sleeve? Is there more than 1 mix on it? If so, how did you get it already? The title that you mentioned is pretty much correct. Also, what do you mean by MMish?

Please write back. Thanks bro!

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Does the vinyl say anything on it or is it just a white label? Did it come in a cover or just a sleeve? Is there more than 1 mix on it? If so, how did you get it already? The title that you mentioned is pretty much correct. Also, what do you mean by MMish?

Please write back. Thanks bro!

are you asking me about the white label i got or spinninrecords?

white label..no jacket just sleave..w/ sticker saying...

CHEYNE CHRISTIAN VS FREEDOM WILLIAMS "SWEAT 2002"..................MM ish mean Massi -m- Mello soundin.... sorda like the Dirty Cash Sound... which i still play sometimes...

Thanks for playin Dirty Cash! Believe it or not, the vinyl for "Dirty Cash" is FINALLY out in stores right now! Better late then never! "Sweat" might sound a little MMish because we (MM) worked on the Cheyne Christian mixes with Cheyne. There are other mixes that we (MMD) just did by our selves. That will be the first set of remixes coming out for "Sweat". It's totally different then the mixes we did with Cheyne. Our club mix is pretty twisted with of course a tribal feel to it!

The record that you have is the Promo copy white label.

white label..no jacket just sleave..w/ sticker saying...

CHEYNE CHRISTIAN VS FREEDOM WILLIAMS "SWEAT 2002"..................MM ish mean Massi -m- Mello soundin.... sorda like the Dirty Cash Sound... which i still play sometimes...

mine says "sweat" on it and is one-sided white label

Originally posted by djcrl69

Wake up...

I think you have the same one they are talking about... I have the same one you have as well...

I would guess they are all the same promo.

yea i found out today record shoppin all the white labels are all 1 sided "sweat" some jsut have different labels on them

yeah...

the track is not bad... I am def interested in hearing the other remixes..

well there is a couple of different white labels goin around, i know one is a 2 sided (red label actually) vinyl with 2 horrible mixes. the one i have with one side "sweat" is much better.

yeah I have the same one you have... but earlier in this thread I believe someone mentioned how there are more versions of this track... if this is the best mix then I doubt I will be interested in the other versions...

let me tell you though sure feels good to be buying vinyl again...

that fucking 2 year break I took really set me back... I was so out of the loop

:laugh:

on another note: the domestic record label scene is really doing bad huh? def not good...

yeah I have the same one you have... but earlier in this thread I believe someone mentioned how there are more versions of this track... if this is the best mix then I doubt I will be interested in the other versions...

let me tell you though sure feels good to be buying vinyl again...

that fucking 2 year break I took really set me back... I was so out of the loop

:laugh:

on another note: the domestic record label scene is really doing bad huh? def not good...

well i dont know who did the red label promo but it is junk, one side is breaks and the other is house. as for the labels all are doin horrible im sure domestic is doin worse, but i dont know anyone personally stateside at labels. i know for a fact in europe its hurting though not as bad cause turntables still out sell instruments and cd only djs r frowned upon even laughed at. plus europe has always dominated the market in dance music since the early 90's atleast.