Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Agh GOD!! COME ON FINS!!!

quest4sunrise

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

The referees robbed them in that one touchdown play, they should have won the game....

True they robbed them of that touch down and that fumble on the 3 yard line from Ricky that was bull shit he was already down....:mad: Dolphins just got fucked last night, plain and simple....

Excuses are like assholes.

Everyones got them.

And only shit comes out of them.

Typical Dolphin fan-reaction to a loss, EXCUSES.

Learn how to bash your team when they lose like other fans do, the media doesn't even do it down here, I listened to the post game for a hour last night on 560am, and all I kept hearing was Lucas looked better, I dont care if he threw for 300 yards, he still lost, and still didn't come through when it mattered. About the touchdown, Goldie said it this morning on 560, Chambers should of turned and not let the ball hit the ground, and he would of been good. Your in first place, you play Baltimore next week, you guys shouldn't be nervous just yet.

Gonna be a close stretch in the best division in Football.

True they robbed them of that touch down and that fumble on the 3 yard line from Ricky that was bull shit he was already down

he was not down

he was on top of the other guys leg when the ball came loose

I guess you have bull shit excuses about the past 3 weeks?:confused::blown:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Excuses are like assholes.

Everyones got them.

And only shit comes out of them.

Typical Dolphin fan-reaction to a loss, EXCUSES.

Learn how to bash your team when they lose like other fans do, the media doesn't even do it down here, I listened to the post game for a hour last night on 560am, and all I kept hearing was Lucas looked better, I dont care if he threw for 300 yards, he still lost, and still didn't come through when it mattered. About the touchdown, Goldie said it this morning on 560, Chambers should of turned and not let the ball hit the ground, and he would of been good. Your in first place, you play Baltimore next week, you guys shouldn't be nervous just yet.

Gonna be a close stretch in the best division in Football.

YOOOOOOOO MIKEY:D

I agree, the Fins played like shit, we lost. Fuck it.

Next........

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

YOOOOOOOO MIKEY:D

I agree, the Fins played like shit, we lost. Fuck it.

Next........

Thank You, im not bashing at all, I was on the edge of my seat all game, close nailbiter like everyone thought it would be. Still a long road ahead for the JETS, and the rest of the East. One week one of these teams look awesome, next week they suck, so who knows, especially with only 2 AFC Wildcard teams now, its hard to get into the playoffs, so every game counts now, the way it should be.

One Question though for Fins fans. Im sure it sucks to lose, especially 3 in a Row, but how much does it piss you off that the Quarterback thats losing the games for you is a Ex-Jet, I know I'd be fucking pissed.

One Question though for Fins fans. Im sure it sucks to lose, especially 3 in a Row, but how much does it piss you off that the Quarterback thats losing the games for you is a Ex-Jet, I know I'd be fucking pissed.

The fact that he's an ex-Jet explains why he sucks. And it figures that he plays for the Fins now. I have a strange feeling that Pukas will NOT be back in teal n' orange next year:eek:

I can't really analyize the game cuz I was trashed; therefore I have no opinion. I do know that we need to win the next few games or else..........................

:idea: Marino needs to come back;) :laugh:

Thank You, im not bashing at all, I was on the edge of my seat all game, close nailbiter like everyone thought it would be..

Hey we needs to get together for another game Mikey:D That was fun.........................................plus that philly cheese steak kicked major ass yo!

Lola:eek: