Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When do you start your ...

dknybabe2929

i'm pretty lucky since i go to FL every Christmas and don't see a lot of my family or friends until New Years... i don't have to worry about shopping for them til the end of the month when i get to hit all the sales :D

oh, and i'm not a stingy gift giver, so you get extra nice gifts from if i have the time and extra funds (read: sales)... i like shopping for other people even more than i do for myself... lol

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm pretty lucky since i go to FL every Christmas and don't see a lot of my family or friends until New Years... i don't have to worry about shopping for them til the end of the month when i get to hit all the sales :D

oh, and i'm not a stingy gift giver, so you get extra nice gifts from if i have the time and extra funds (read: sales)... i like shopping for other people even more than i do for myself... lol

ME TOO!!! I am also NO WHERE NEAR a stingy gift giver, not because I expect it in return, just because I love Christmas shopping for people I care about:D You are lucky you get to hit those after Xmas sales, Im jealous:tongue:

The one place I FEAR this year is TOYSRUS. My brother and 2 twin cousins are 5, and my other cousin is 1 1/2, so shopping for toys there is a MAD house every year:mad: there are so many damn Psycho's that push and shove, its crazy!!!

For me, I don't go out thinking "ok i'm going christmas shopping" ---- i usually just go about my business and if i see something i like for someone, i'll get it....

otherwise, it's usually on christmas eve!!!!!:D

the worst person shopping for is my mother!!!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

For me, I don't go out thinking "ok i'm going christmas shopping" ---- i usually just go about my business and if i see something i like for someone, i'll get it....

otherwise, it's usually on christmas eve!!!!!:D

the worst person shopping for is my mother!!!!

Ahhh, the casual shopper...nice approach :hat:

Speaking of Christmas...you and :cool: will be doing your usual drop by, no??;)

I dont want to even think of it. You know Christmass time has the highest rate of suicides. With all the pressure and craziness going on. well I will joining that rate soon, b/c I cant stand the malls what to buy for who. Money, just being thrown away, and then having grandma not like anything that anyone buys her.

Actually me and my mom started the Xmas shopping during labor day weekend. Since my Store was running a 75% off all spring and summer stuff plus my 20% discount, we stocked up big time on gifts for the relatives and my friends. We are such the bargin hunters.

I would just like to add that I don't mind buying Xmas esp for my friends and family cuz actually I do spend a fortune on em. But overall I am not big Xmas

for the record, I spend $500 on my dad, $500 on my mom, $500 on my sister and bout $200 on my very very good friends

Originally posted by thehype

Actually me and my mom started the Xmas shopping during labor day weekend. Since my Store was running a 75% off all spring and summer stuff plus my 20% discount, we stocked up big time on gifts for the relatives and my friends. We are such the bargin hunters.

I would just like to add that I don't mind buying Xmas esp for my friends and family cuz actually I do spend a fortune on em. But overall I am not big Xmas

for the record, I spend $500 on my dad, $500 on my mom, $500 on my sister and bout $200 on my very very good friends

Which store is "your store"?

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Christmas Shopping:confused:

I usually start the second week in December all the way until last minute ( for some reason last minute shopping gives me a lil rush,lol) but this year I think Im going to start a week early...

How about you fashion chiquitas???:D

If I see something that I know someone is going to love, I'll pick it up then and there, but I usually start end of November, beginning of December. This year, I only have to get my friends presents, my fam will be away...lol Theirs can wait...