Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drinking on the job

dnice35

Whenever I go out to lunch with my bosses, I usually have a couple drinks because... well... they are too.

I would never hit the flask at my desk to help the day go by, faster, though. That's a baaad habit to start early. Hurts your productivity nearly as much as raver/druggie message boards!

Personally I drink often at work.

one time me and a buddy of mine had 2 quarts and popped a couple of pills during our half hour lunch and then we went out and had us another quart and a few more pills during our 15 minute break. it was great, we got sent home early when the manager saw us. I stumbled out of there and we bought another 6 pack :D

the good ol' days......

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

Yes, at lunch sometimes, ya know, someone's b-day or before a holiday, sometimes just b/c, and i hate coming back to work like that. I'm bouncing off the walls and the last thing i want to do is work....:updown:

I know what you mean, but the days go by so much faster when you have a nice buzz.

you are right though, I hardly get any work done. speaking off lunch time is coming up, I hope we go somewhere that serves liqs :D