Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dnice35

Drinking on the job

Whenever I go out to lunch with my bosses, I usually have a couple drinks because... well... they are too.

I would never hit the flask at my desk to help the day go by, faster, though. That's a baaad habit to start early. Hurts your productivity nearly as much as raver/druggie message boards!

I only live 5 minutes away from my employer. One day me and my co-worker went to my house for break cuz my sister was having a party and she had a keg. So we both chugged down 8 beers in half hour and went back to work. Noone suspected a thing

Personally I drink often at work.

one time me and a buddy of mine had 2 quarts and popped a couple of pills during our half hour lunch and then we went out and had us another quart and a few more pills during our 15 minute break. it was great, we got sent home early when the manager saw us. I stumbled out of there and we bought another 6 pack :D

the good ol' days......

. . Yeah, my office building is located inside a gigantic shopping complex . . So on fridays I'll go sit at the Appleby's and throw back a couple pints . . makes dealing with the students a little more bearable . . :drunk: . . I don't do it to excess though . . . not worth it . . .

Originally posted by dnice35

Do any of you go out drinking during work hours?

Yes, at lunch sometimes, ya know, someone's b-day or before a holiday, sometimes just b/c, and i hate coming back to work like that. I'm bouncing off the walls and the last thing i want to do is work....:updown:

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

Yes, at lunch sometimes, ya know, someone's b-day or before a holiday, sometimes just b/c, and i hate coming back to work like that. I'm bouncing off the walls and the last thing i want to do is work....:updown:

I know what you mean, but the days go by so much faster when you have a nice buzz.

you are right though, I hardly get any work done. speaking off lunch time is coming up, I hope we go somewhere that serves liqs :D