Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls...how often do you re-wear the same shirt?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Thats all DoublePlay knows, every holiday he sings "Mandees to the rescue!" when he goes shopping for his girls :laugh:

Ohio State, #1 in the BCS...

Bob if we can beat Michigan, the season is ours!

nah i dont go shopping with women. That drives people to insanity. So i was just using an example. IU just meant alort of womens clothes are cheper than mens so its easy to wear it and chuck it.

if you can beat michigam IF is a big two letter word.

As far as holiday shopping for the ladies i dont go clothes shopping. Prefer better more thoughtful gifts

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Its an addiction...but I love being addicted.

Don't like to share though...spend too much time and money on clothes(so someone lese can ruin it), but I don't borrow either(too afraid). :D

that is exactly how i feel....

i'm VERY pick about my clothes, so even if i wasn't afraid to borrow something, i probably wouldn't even like how other people's stuff would fit.......

Originally posted by mystify82281

that is exactly how i feel....

i'm VERY pick about my clothes, so even if i wasn't afraid to borrow something, i probably wouldn't even like how other people's stuff would fit.......

EXACTLY how I feel:rolleyes: I spend TOO much money on my clothes to share them...But I wont borrow either...I like what I buy and I like how it fits;)

Originally posted by mystify82281

the worst was when i used to let my friends borrow my clothes...

and we'd be out, and someone would compliment MY shirt on my friend, and they'd be like "oh thank u"

not like i care but it's kinda annoying! :mad:

ha ha! I know exactly wwhat your talking about!

I hate that!:mad: ....If someone compliments me on my shirt and it's my friends and she's there...i always say tell her its her shirt

Originally posted by hunnie818

....If someone compliments me on my shirt and it's my friends and she's there...i always say tell her its her shirt

That just happened to me at Roxy this past fri. night...My friend wasn't even there & i told them it was hers..It didn't feel right inside takin her compliment as mine..I told her what happened & she wanted 2 cry cuz i am the cutest :D

ok someone mentioned a trdae in program

well how about a charity like thing -

since most of you guys -- oops!! GIRLS

goto metro on fridays

tell pete to set up a drop off thing- like abig box somewhere-

so you can leave the stuff you KNOW ur not going to wear anyway-

and besides -it goes to those that cant get to the clubs

and for that matter

cant afford the clothes in the 1st place.

logo.gif

OH and ANOTHER horror story about borrowed clothes....

I go home for the weekend.... A few weeks later, someone gets their pictures developed.... as always I'm excited to see them UNTIL I see my friend with one of my shirts on!!!!

Talk about being CAUGHT!!!!! :laugh:

She got all embarrassed and was like 'oh sorry I called your cell, but it was off'