Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
angelicious

Ok, Who gains weight during christmass time....

well i just invested in a bottle of trim spa! the holidays are so rough for me.. i work extra hours.. don't eat rite.. and then go to my bf's mom's house.. she is the ultimate italian mom! we get there at 10 am.. and eat until 9 pm! then eat leftovers till the next week!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Chica!!! I called you today from wrok but your cell was off...Then I called the house and someone picked up but you werent there:( I missed you today:hat:

I'm keepin my cell off during the day for a couple weeks, because I am WAY over on my minutes........

But Erica did tell me you called!!! I miss you too Chica... Why weren't you on all day?!?!?!!

Que pasa?:cool:

This is why I am so happy when it comes to the holidays. I don't candy, cookies, cake, ocassionaly a piece of pumpkin pie or sweet potato(only if it's my mom's or grandma's). I rarely eat food that other people prepare. I am a huge food snob, which works sometimes, but can be a pain in the ass too.... I drink more calories than I eat...lol

Originally posted by mystify82281

you know what -- fck it!!! when the holidays come, we should just stop acting like weigh obsessed girls and enjoy ourselves!!!!

i just realized we all sound ridiculous!!! :D

If you want it and it's there go for it......:D