Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's time boys & girls to vote for decembers'..........

Originally posted by sin-sational

nah no hostility-just doing my job, I mean afterall aren't the strong supposed to pick on the weak!

Just really had a half an hour to amuse myself-and see who I could piss off the quickest!:lol3:

You trying to call yourself strong? SOmeone who hides behind a screen name and insults someone just for the sake of holding up to some Bitch reputation is far from strong. How do you know Doubledeuce is weak anyway? Not only is she gorgeous but she's a sweetheart to so please shut the fuck up and go away. This post is supposed to be fun not some thread for insecure washed up maggots to have a field day.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddigga...I thought we were supposed to meet in the theater...I had goobers and a big soda waiting for you:mad: How about a second date...lets say Firday at Riverstreet, Ill meet you in the deejay booth;)

ANNDDDD to that girl talkin smack about Doubledeuce...STFU PUHLEASE:blank: Doubledeuce is a sweetheart and a very pretty girl...Didnt anyone teach you if you ahve nothing nice to say DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

i dunno if i can vote i aint on no committee and i aint even a resident of the great state of NJ butttt.....

did i miss something that ms angelicious cant be hottie a second month in a row?

but if we need a new one-- how's about a vote for Saynotodrama...a lovely lady as classy as she is good looking--def a bunny--

im hoping to meet many of the candidates thurs at metro, maybe we can have a 'meet & greet' in the booth-- :laugh:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

we arent on speaking terms until youshow up at Deko:tongue:

just kiddin hun;)

i will be at deko. sorry i was under the weather so to speak.

i am sure by sat night my hobbling ass will be ok to go to deko.

at least i have most of this week off. im tired of people telling me i look like hell and look like i havent slept in days. I will be there. Especially now i know im on your SHIt list

ok thorw saynotodrama on there too im just going to get all 12 months out of the way nmow and enjoy the year off lol

Originally posted by sin-sational

Well well do the words desperate and dateless ring bells for you guys?

Lets have a beauty contest on line-where everyone can post their fake pics--Laughable at best!:laugh:

Let me say this Double Deuce(don't know the bitch)

but yeah she's got melons but looks like her hair took a whole bottle of soul glow to tame what really is nappy mess!

I know now is the time that you'll tell me to post my pic or shut up-well save It Those who know me I'm sure can vouch

afterall, I am the one and only "Sin"

:devil:

I POSTED HER PIC AND YEA THATS HER PIC NOT A FAKE 1 AND THE MELONS ARE REAL NOTHING FAKE ABOUT HER SHE IS A GOOD PERSON A REAL PERSON AND AN AWESOME FREIND DON'T U WISH SOMEONECOULD SAY THOSE SAME WORDS ABOUT U I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YOU NO CLASS

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

comon tara you know me. Ill just voite for all of them so i leave no ojne out or hurt no ones feelings LOL

guys def are the ones with something to look at on CP for you ladies is it the same. ??

you'll vote for all??? you did'nt even put me on your list of "3" :(:rolleyes:

and as far the guys on CP....there is alot on new eyecandy to look @ lately......let's hope it lasts :tongue:

Originally posted by hunnie818

you'll vote for all??? you did'nt even put me on your list of "3" :(:rolleyes:

and as far the guys on CP....there is alot on new eyecandy to look @ lately......let's hope it lasts :tongue:

those are the additions to the ones that were self explanitory

Duh.:rolleyes:

besides if i put you #1 brian1500 might thik im sweating you :laugh: :laugh:

since novembers hottie of the month was only announced last week and we're ALREADY determining the next HOTM maybe we should just have hotties of the week, so everyone gets a little taste of hottieness....then at the end of the month the 4 hotties of the weeks will be entered into the monthly contest to be voted on. so every week theres a new hottie and then a supreme hottie at the end. then the next month, 4 more hotties....just lots and lots more hotties this way!:D

Originally posted by ericone

since novembers hottie of the month was only announced last week and we're ALREADY determining the next HOTM maybe we should just have hotties of the week, so everyone gets a little taste of hottieness....then at the end of the month the 4 hotties of the weeks will be entered into the monthly contest to be voted on. so every week theres a new hottie and then a supreme hottie at the end. then the next month, 4 more hotties....just lots and lots more hotties this way!:D

dont even try to steal my idea focker...i had it first! that is the CPHOTMMC way! :mad:

Originally posted by ericone

ok eric and im calling first dibs if you want in we will do the CP calander of hotties one for each month and well sell em cha ching lol