Doors open @ 9

TOP SHELF BAR

TRENDY ATMOSHPHERE

**GREAT SOUND SYSTEM by Isaac

2 Levels

plenty of tables and seating

21 and over

**CASUAL but NEAT attire**

>you guys will know what this venue used to be but let me tell you this, when you see the club now and see what we are trying to do it will be something. GREAT SOUND and awesome staff. This is one of the reasons why I am a part of this venue. TRAXX will be after QUALITY not QUANTITY. Customer service is number one in there book and i think that's the mosty important thing missing in clubland today. If you are interested in being a part please contact me. If you would like to book a Birthday party, this is the place to do it...VERY INTIMATE!!!

peace

ANDREW MENDEZ :)

vinylfreak2001@aol

TRAXX LOUNGE

198 Stuyvesant Ave

Lyndhurst, NJ

Originally posted by trewguy

booom i couldn't think of it but u nailed it

transit loungue

Transit used to be a good time and a nice place but the guy who had it didnt know what he was doing (no offense he was a friend of mine) I knew he sold it so it should be good now that "industry" people got their hands on it.

I just heard they renovated and its even nicer than before which is something to look forward to. I also found out that they are having a Grand opening party tonight with a few DJ's. including Andrew if I'm not mistaken but his (solo) residency starts next week.

Originally posted by osb

Theay are opening tonight, itr's invite only however. I'm going and will post something tomorrow.

Being that I knew a few of the peeps involved I was planning on swinging by for a few before I go to abyss for Joe Armenio's b-day. Its about time there is a good party up North Jersey. I think this will take off. Best of Luck to Andy, I'll support and alternate between there and Abyss.

Kosta P.

OSB??? do I know u?? One step beyond?? Zig?

I'm a little late on this, but here's my review. I got there pretty late considering the open bar was at 8. The place is small, but nice. The upstairs i "L" shaped with the bar on your right and the dance floor straight ahead and 90 degrees to the right. Sound system was pretty good, needs some dajustments to make it sharper. The downstairs room is very small and no music yet. You can tell it is going to be a classy operation. I'm looking forward to going back in a few weeks to see how it takes off......Kosta, did you go? If so, what did you think.

Originally posted by technojesus

You should pull a classics night Drew and hop over to Cheetah Thursday for ol' times sake! :cool:

>It's all ready in the works my freind...CLASSIC NIGHT will be in the near future....:). I haven't done one since i did the ones @ Metro but i have been itching to play some classics ;)

see you wed!

peace

Mendez