• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

Saved by the bell triva has offically taken over this thread

Name the offensive lineman who hung around AC

name the club the boys went to to meet the college girls

Mr Belding bought wut kinda car for his wife?

Mystify, you are slackin

???

the attic

miata

shit i am slackin.....

my question is why the hell they had tori for that one season?

someone explain where kelly and jesse were during that time period??!?!

but the again there was no tori at graduation, and kelly and jesse were back?!?!?!?

lol there were soo many mistakes made by the shows writers...

OX was the name of the doofy lineman who hung out wit AC

Haley Mills who was in the original Parent Trap played Miss Bliss

i think DKnybabe and Mysitfy are teaming up on the questions.

anywayz gotta go to work...whoever is goin to abyss...cyaz there

Tori was in the beiging of the senior year cuz Kelly was filiming Son-In-law. Lisa had a medical leave

Originally posted by asuave

WRONG 1502

Ox is the name of A.C's big friend

Theme song anyone???? Know the whole song?

doubleplay - yes we CAN say way too much time on our hands!! work sucks!!!!!

theme song~

when i wake up in the morning and my mind gets outta warning, i don't think i'll ever make it on time....

by the time i get my books and i give myself a look, i'm at the corner just in time to see the bus slide by....it's all right cuz i'm saved by the bell

if the teacher pops a tests i know i'm in a mess and the dog ate all my homework last night

if i so in my chair, she won't know that i'm there

if i can hand it in tomorrow it'll be all right... it's all right cuz i'm saved by the bell

:rofl:

Originally posted by mystify82281

doubleplay - yes we CAN say way too much time on our hands!! work sucks!!!!!

theme song~

when i wake up in the morning and my mind gets outta warning, i don't think i'll ever make it on time....

by the time i get my books and i give myself a look, i'm at the corner just in time to see the bus slide by....it's all right cuz i'm saved by the bell

if the teacher pops a tests i know i'm in a mess and the dog ate all my homework last night

if i so in my chair, she won't know that i'm there

if i can hand it in tomorrow it'll be all right... it's all right cuz i'm saved by the bell

:rofl:

Your scaring me! :tongue:

Madonna... Most def not the hottest, but its all about experience and the material girl is no longer like a virgin. I'd be will to bet she rocks!

Jenna Jameson... I know you girls are going to give me grief for this, but the girl knows what she is doing. Any woman that can turn a straight woman bi is worth a shot!

Brooke Burke or LeeAnn Tweeden... that body!

My fantasy chick ..... i'd have to go with Elizabeth Hurley (the way she looked in every scene of the movie Bedazzled when she was the devil):licker:

In my reality ........ this is a tuff one because there are alot of girls I wanna stick .... but I don't wanna get myself in trouble because she reads this board everyday. I wouldn't want to make it uncomfortable for her. But I do admire one od you sexy ladies out there! Maybe she can figue it out

My fantasy chick ..... i'd have to go with Elizabeth Hurley (the way she looked in every scene of the movie Bedazzled when she was the devil):licker:

In my reality ........ this is a tuff one because there are alot of girls I wanna stick .... but I don't wanna get myself in trouble because she reads this board everyday. I wouldn't want to make it uncomfortable for her. But I do admire one od you sexy ladies out there! Maybe she can figue it out;)