Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to this Board, What to do?

bigteets

Hi there!

I arrived yesterday morning from NY. Will be here 'til next Tuesday. But will come back for work quite often. I hope.

I like clubbing, but am pretty clueless where on each nite. I like places with attitude, but not a NY attitude!

Can you help me? :confused: The photographer I am working with told me to try Mynt and Pearl. And a guy I met last night told me to check this place for real information. And cooljunky.com but couldn't get thu.:( I am still reading page 1 of this Message Board.

Jackie:)

THURS:

LOLA - VERY GOOD LOUNGE

FRIDAY:

SPIN- GOOD HOUSE AND GREAT VIBE

CROBAR- DECENT HOUSE, JUST GOOD LOOOKING CLUB

AUTOMATIC SLIMS- TRY IT ON A FRIDAY, GOOD BAR TO START OFF THE NIGHT

BLUE- SAME AS AUTOMATIC SLIMS

SATURDAY:

SPACE- NY STYLED CLUB, GREAT MUSIC (CHECK OUT THE PATIO!!)

CROBAR- SEE ABOVE COMMENT

LOLA- GOOD DEEP HOUSE

BLUE- GOOD VIBE, COOL ATMOSPHERE, GREAT HOUSE MUSIC

AUTOMATIC SLIMS- GOOD VIBE, CHEAP DRINKS

this was brought to u, by the Office Of MrMatas - - Cp Miami's Official Greeter

WOW!!

I was reading this beautiful title on page 2 and got 4 PMs. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was so nervous to open them, I was should I press this or this?

Thank you Mr. Matas 2277. So much.

I have to go work for a little now that the sun is out. What a nice weather! I will check this back tonite when we are done shooting. But thank you Miami. You guys are great!:)

Welcome to Miami, Jackie.;)

Check Bed tonite with Bill Patrick resident DJ of your Arc

Phat Music Sessions with Deeper Substance tomorrow at Reserved. Demi spinning and it is his Bday!! Great party.

Spin on Friday, and between 10-1 VIP seating with the owner of Spin and Space!!, Desyn Masiello spinning.

Saturday check out Space with Behrouz and Desyn.

Sunday Nikki Beach should be fun to chill down the week!

PM me if you need help:D

Originally posted by milano

Phat Music Sessions with Deeper Substance tomorrow at Reserved. Demi spinning and it is his Bday!! Great party.

One of the most vibeful parties on the beach. No attitudes, just a great crowd and top quality music with Demi, Chris and Mono.;)

Check the thread for the party tomorrow and you'll understand what I mean.:D

See ya there!:grin3:

Thank you Guyman166, Shroomy, Meli2444, Mrmata2477, Sunnthost, Dabannedjew, Corinto, Milano and Vipnerd.

And to the people whos send me PMs:)

I had agood time at BED last nite. Liked the music, but cheesy place. Guys wouldn't stop hitting on me like if they never had seen a woman:(

I will go to Reserved for the party there. I read the thread yesterday and got excited. And today I learned is the DJs B-Day! Sounds fun. One of the girls working with me yesterday knew of this party as well. We'll go together:)

Too bad the weather is not that good for the beach:( Anyone know if it will get any warmer tomorrow?:confused: Saturday the crewwill go to Key West. We will spend the night there:) Any good clubs in Key West?

I love U guys!!!:)

Originally posted by bigteets

Saturday the crewwill go to Key West. We will spend the night there:) Any good clubs in Key West?

Key West is more of a BAR place. The once real dance club is WAX. Its on a side street. I'd stick to Ricks and places like that. Don't get 2 dressed up (its Key West).

Originally posted by guyman1966

Key West is more of a BAR place. The once real dance club is WAX. Its on a side street. I'd stick to Ricks and places like that. Don't get 2 dressed up (its Key West).

YUP. PEOPLE AT THE KEYS HANG AROUND IN SHORTS BUT IT'S COOL IF YOU LIKE TO HANG OUT AT BARS. ;)

HAVE FUN!

Originally posted by bigteets

Thank you, Guyman1966!:) A nice bar will do it for me! I usually don't dress up much, I'm more a hippie of this days:)

I'm a hippie @ heart stuck in the body of Corporate Exec. Have a great time in Key West! Oh – btw, you can feel free to refer to me as GM66.