Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC what da fuck????????

bogb

Ok this year I’ll be going to my 4th WMC. I have friends that will be attending their 6th.

Now didn’t it always start on the Friday before the last full week in March?

What the fuck is up with it this year? I mean come on Tuesday 18th – Saturday 22nd smack down in the middle spring brake week. That’s going to be a big clash not to mention that SoBe will be packed to the max. So if you plan on going book your hotel and flight NOW. JetBlue flight are still $69 one way

A word to the wise. Make all your reservations now.

Originally posted by marcid21

this thread should be titled " BOG....WTF?!?!!"

...you gave me a boner cause I thought flights would be super cheap....but, ummmm....JetBlue dosen't fly into Miami....

....don't make u beat u BOG!!!! :blown:

Jetblue flies into Fort Lauderdale, which is less than an hour away.

Originally posted by anthonynyc

I think they changed the dates to cut down on the partiers coming down...

Well, now the only question is what parties are the weekend before and what parties are the weekend after? I may have to stay for both weekends!!!

i have a feeling they'll be the weekend after. i somehow doubt that the parties will start 3-4 days before the conference begins

I'm actually happy about the dates this year.. WMC always fell on dates of midterms for me, the week right before my spring break.. and this year I had already decided that I was gonna go whether it landed on spring break or not.. but now that it does, it's just a hell of a lot more convienent. :D :D

this thread should be titled " BOG....WTF?!?!!"

...you gave me a boner cause I thought flights would be super cheap....but, ummmm....JetBlue dosen't fly into Miami....

....don't make u beat u BOG!!!! :blown:

Yeah you take Jet Blue to ft. lauderdale then drive to miami...

Originally posted by sdeelite

Yeah you take Jet Blue to ft. lauderdale then drive to miami...

yeah, but then u have to take a cab for a 45 min drive? Or find a way to illegally rent a car if your under 25???

...no thanks, i think i'll fly into Miami for an extra 30 bucks.

Originally posted by jrsygrl

I CHECKED THE AILINE TICKETS FOR JETBLUE ON THE 19TH OF MARCH...ITS $94 ONE WAY. TO RETURN ON SUNDAY....WHICH SUCKS...ITS $134. KINDOF DEFEATS THE PURPOSE...

if you come back on a weekday it'll be $94... either stay in a hotel an extra night for $200 and save on the flight, or spend $40 on a weekend flight and save on the hotel... gee.. :idea:

i'm with cody on the dates... couldn't be more perfect:D

yeah, but then u have to take a cab for a 45 min drive? Or find a way to illegally rent a car if your under 25???

...no thanks, i think i'll fly into Miami for an extra 30 bucks.

you can definitely rent a car under 25 - i know avis will. i have done it many many times. don't worry we will work it out. ;) but i agree - ft lauderdale doesn't look like it is worth the price difference, especially if i can't leave from ewr.