Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rich rydell tracks on line...

Originally posted by djchoopa

not at all ....... i have all the popular stuff he plays . but i want those sick beats that he plays that nobody knows the names of ... that alot of people never heard before

no offense but u must not do much research on tracks for a dj;)

Originally posted by wakeup

no offense but u must not do much research on tracks for a dj;)

would you like it if you were dj'ing and everytime a hot song came on a different person came up to ask you what it was. I have a real job . i'm not one of these people that sit home all day and download music. as i dj ....... there is nothing more annoying than people bothering you when you are trying to spin a set ...

if you know it all then why don't you post all the hot songs on a thread on saturday morning for everyone to see and download them off the internet !

no offense .... but go put that in your pipe and smoke it !!!!!

Originally posted by djchoopa

would you like it if you were dj'ing and everytime a hot song came on a different person came up to ask you what it was. I have a real job . i'm not one of these people that sit home all day and download music. as i dj ....... there is nothing more annoying than people bothering you when you are trying to spin a set ...

if you know it all then why don't you post all the hot songs on a thread on saturday morning for everyone to see and download them off the internet !

no offense .... but go put that in your pipe and smoke it !!!!!

y u gettin all upset :laugh: ....another mp3 leach cd dj hahaha, i hardly ever list tracks for that exact statement of urs "post all the hot songs on a thread sat morn. to dl off the net". mr dj choopa maybe u shouldnt worry about what dj X is spinnin and find ur own sick tracks to play. no reason to get all defensive

y u gettin all upset :laugh: ....another mp3 leach cd dj hahaha, i hardly ever list tracks for that exact statement of urs "post all the hot songs on a thread sat morn. to dl off the net". mr dj choopa maybe u shouldnt worry about what dj X is spinnin and find ur own sick tracks to play. no reason to get all defensive

u want rydells music go buy his tapes at mondo just ask for the number tapes they are sick he has over 90 of them out

no reason to get all defensive

All this guys did was ask for some track info and you act like an elitest jerk. Again,i ask, where are you spinning so i can come hear some of your sick beats??? Remember Wakeup, music is supposed to be heard not hoarded!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

All this guys did was ask for some track info and you act like an elitest jerk. Again,i ask, where are you spinning so i can come hear some of your sick beats??? Remember Wakeup, music is supposed to be heard not hoarded!!

ill have a new residency in the city in a 2 weeks, once everything is set ill post. dont expect any cosmicgate tracks either ;) . how was i being a jerk, i asked a simple question to djchoopa if he was bein serious about gettin track ids and he got all bent out o shape

Wake up just calm down I know alot of good DJ that listen to music the night before and ask people on CP for track listing

Choopa is an excellent DJ, he worked for me before and never heard a complaint he makes a crown dance and for someone who doesnt put alot of time into it is really good.... Now lets look at the other side if he put alot of time into it and did he research I couldnt explain how good he really would be...

Let me know when you are spinning at that new joiny Choopa and I will check you out and if you dont mind in the middle of a set if I hear a phat beat I may bother you for the ID:D

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

exactly cosmicgate .. you read my mind. i not one of those people who oarde the music ..... i have alot of music that hard to get ........ i probably have the best hookups around (and some people on the board know what and who i'm talking about). i don't wanna copy richie's syle .. i just want a few tracks that i hear him play. richie is a friend of mine but as i dj . i'm not gonna go up in the booth on fridays (like everyone else does) and bothe him everytime i hear a new track. if your not a dj ........ the most annoying thing while spinning is people constantly interfearing with your concentration on your set.