Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rich rydell tracks on line...

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

All this guys did was ask for some track info and you act like an elitest jerk. Again,i ask, where are you spinning so i can come hear some of your sick beats??? Remember Wakeup, music is supposed to be heard not hoarded!!

wakeup has been added to the list of donkey targets for opening his trap when he wasn't given persmission to :unhappy: and for mouthin off to a friend of a friend (choopa). on your knees deeeck. :blown:

you know what i am going to have to agree with wakeup here. it seems like everyone loves to get shit handed to them. half the fun is putting a little bit of effort and trying to find shit out on you own. how about going to sattelites website and browsing through the new releases and or older stuff and try to see what catches your appeal and go with that. or going to a record store and trying to buy a record or two and support the aritst or the label. and don't come back and say well i don't spin vinyl because that is no excuse. you can easily still by the vinly and rip it to cd and expand your collection that way. my brother has a sick collection of muzik and people always wonder why. well i will tell you why, it is hard work and dedication. and he is not even a dj. i mean if that is your hobby and this is what you love to do then it should all be second nature. this should come naturaly. but to tell someone to post the track listing so they can go download it off of the net the next day when you are a supposed Dj is plain out absurd if you ask me. and everything rydel has is accessible to anyone. where do you think he gets it??? his store maybe...lol.

Originally posted by dogekid

wakeup has been added to the list of donkey targets for opening his trap when he wasn't given persmission to :unhappy: and for mouthin off to a friend of a friend (choopa). on your knees deeeck. :blown:

u know what tough guy plenty of people know who i am so come say it to my face, ur jsut another herb from the nj board.

Originally posted by whatevaman

you know what i am going to have to agree with wakeup here. it seems like everyone loves to get shit handed to them. half the fun is putting a little bit of effort and trying to find shit out on you own. how about going to sattelites website and browsing through the new releases and or older stuff and try to see what catches your appeal and go with that. or going to a record store and trying to buy a record or two and support the aritst or the label. and don't come back and say well i don't spin vinyl because that is no excuse. you can easily still by the vinly and rip it to cd and expand your collection that way. my brother has a sick collection of muzik and people always wonder why. well i will tell you why, it is hard work and dedication. and he is not even a dj. i mean if that is your hobby and this is what you love to do then it should all be second nature. this should come naturaly. but to tell someone to post the track listing so they can go download it off of the net the next day when you are a supposed Dj is plain out absurd if you ask me. and everything rydel has is accessible to anyone. where do you think he gets it??? his store maybe...lol.

exactly i m sick of these fuckin herbs, wannabe djs, mp3 whores. i can go on and on. if u love it even if u dont want to spin out, ull put some time in either makin contacts or checkin sites, satellite is by far the easiest not always the fastest anymore with getttin shit but will for th emost part get the latest shit a week or 2 later. i love these fuckin "djs" who want to know what dj X is spinnnin. how about find or own tastes and style. granted there is gonna be alot of tracks that cross over to every dj but the there is more than enough releases every week that wont ever be heard that are quality. as for ur rydel lstatement whateverman thats what i exactly said. then people wonder y i think clubs in nj is pure cheese and a joke

Originally posted by liqidtouch

YO mr wakeup

get at me and ill direct you to a sire where u can DL a ton of hot tracks-

also soon i can get you MP3 files of alot of stuff too-

now what do i ask for it?

heh heh

come to my new spot at this new club-

i wont tell about it til its all settled.

clubspot3.gif

:confused:

Originally posted by wakeup

exactly i m sick of these fuckin herbs, wannabe djs, mp3 whores. i can go on and on. if u love it even if u dont want to spin out, ull put some time in either makin contacts or checkin sites, satellite is by far the easiest not always the fastest anymore with getttin shit but will for th emost part get the latest shit a week or 2 later. i love these fuckin "djs" who want to know what dj X is spinnnin. how about find or own tastes and style. granted there is gonna be alot of tracks that cross over to every dj but the there is more than enough releases every week that wont ever be heard that are quality. as for ur rydel lstatement whateverman thats what i exactly said. then people wonder y i think clubs in nj is pure cheese and a joke

I LOVE THAT BRO!!!

ha ha yea i feel the same way-

its not about what another djis spinning- its about what YOU are good at spinning-

every true dj had a certain flow- i mean even i can take tracks from OAKIES stuff and mix them in the same feel but then im just another OKIE wanna be-

hell i have tracks that ppl havent even hears here in the states-

but now thats going to be playing online (the cd)

at another site

metromixradio.com the cd name "Friction unheard - volume 2"

release comming soon

step off your high and almighty platform for a second to appease the masses. i used to spin myself and understand this HUGE plite of yours, but lose the fuckin attitude like you invented house music. some people are less resourceful than others and would just like a nudge in the right direction. telling them to go shit in their hat is another story.

as for NJ being cheesey?..?. welcome to the 21st century pal. try removing your head from NYC's ass and you'll see there's as much talent here as there is there. now fuck off.

step off your high and almighty platform for a second to appease the masses. i used to spin myself and understand this HUGE plite of yours, but lose the fuckin attitude like you invented house music. some people are less resourceful than others and would just like a nudge in the right direction. telling them to go shit in their hat is another story.

as for NJ being cheesey?..?. welcome to the 21st century pal. try removing your head from NYC's ass and you'll see there's as much talent here as there is there. now fuck off.

Originally posted by dogekid

attitude hardly, you don tknow me. thats fine and good if people want a nudge in a certain direction for tracks, but for some to say post a playlist of last night of some dj is ridiculous. like i said u want a nudge or anyone else go to satellite's website happy hunting. buy some records but of course we all know 95% of the people who supposedly love the music/scene wont support. u think i dont know there is some talent in nj, ur clueless.

Originally posted by thesandman

Richie Rydell CDs I own

Live at Metro

April and March

Live at Merge (the one they gave out)

Live at Merge aniversary party- the actual live set, only a few people have this, its his best CD

I will be getting Labor Day Sat and Sun 4 CDs soon, I don't have a burner though...

Chris

Show off

:D;)

and everything rydel has is accessible to anyone. where do you think he gets it??? his store maybe...lol.

Thats half true. He has some shit that some people cant get yey. Wakeup can get it though cause he has the hookups. All you Djs pm wakeup for his address and he will send them to you for some money. ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Thats half true. He has some shit that some people cant get yey. Wakeup can get it though cause he has the hookups. All you Djs pm wakeup for his address and he will send them to you for some money. ;)

yea im gonna send them barry manilow tracks mislabeled. i actually should sell cds like i said goin back 10 non cheese tracks for 9.99

WAKEUP ...... IF YOU ARE SO AGAINST NJ NIGHTLIFE AND DJ'S FROM NEW JERSEY ..... THEN YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OFF THE NJ BOARD. WHEN I WROTE ABOUT POSTING A PLAYLIST THE NEXT DAY I WAS BEING SARCASTIC YOU MORON. AND FOR YOU NOT DOWNLOADING MP3'S ... YOUR FULL OF SHIT! EVEN THE BEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD DO IT. SO GO TAKE YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON MUSIC, MP3'S, DJ'ING AND NJ NIGHTLIFE AND GET OFF THE JERSEY BOARD

Originally posted by djchoopa

AND FOR YOU NOT DOWNLOADING MP3'S ... YOUR FULL OF SHIT! EVEN THE BEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD DO IT.

Are you kidding me. The top DJs do not download mp3's. You gotta be crazy. Yea they do play Cds because some of the stuff is not on vinyl yet. They get them sent to them. Also it is easier to bring CDs with them instead of brings tons of crates with vinyl with them.

As for wakeup, send me some mp3s please. ;)

I luv Richie, not only is he a great dj but he is an awesome guy with an awesome personalitiy. Some dj's think they are all that and shrug off people even if they are there fan's. One thing about richie is he will always look out for you no matter what. If he is spinnin in NJ or NYC. He is a great person!!

There should be no fighting, but then again i luv Drama!!

but I think music should be shared and loved, it one of the things that make the world go round.

Thats it i am starting a thread - I luv richie rydell!!!

looks like i tought my brother something :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Are you kidding me. The top DJs do not download mp3's. You gotta be crazy. Yea they do play Cds because some of the stuff is not on vinyl yet. They get them sent to them. Also it is easier to bring CDs with them instead of brings tons of crates with vinyl with them.

As for wakeup, send me some mp3s please. ;)

thank u....another clueless dj