Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight changes name again....

I read in the VOICE they were having some kind of problems with the name republic... If I get the time here at work I will post the article...

As for it not being LimeLight I believe its full name is

Estate@LimeLight

Oh and The VOICE is still saying that DEEP DISH will be there... I don't know how true the article is... Or if anything changed since the article.

Peace...

Scott

Originally posted by jaysea

Yea.

Republic was Stollen.....they were About" to be taken to court...

By yours Trully ..: )....it was changed.....either due to threat's by me. or threat's by other party's

Shitty people...

homo what the fuck are you talking about??

why are you tryin to sound like yer the shit when even YOU couldn't get the name REPUBLIC if you wanted to simply because as john blair stated "the noodle shop gave us problems" refering to my fuckin favorite place to eat in nyc...REPUBLIC over in Union Square. Regardless if anyone's taken anyone to court it woulda been the owners of the RESTAURANT REPUBLIC taken YOU or Limelight to court.

Man...i hate when fuckin people try to think they are all that by saying "OH IT WAS MYYYYYYYYYYY DOING" i mean wtf gimme a break

regardless...i still think jaysea is Michael Musto in disguise...too many similarites.

Originally posted by jaysea

Yea.

Republic was Stollen.....they were About" to be taken to court...

By yours Trully ..: )....it was changed.....either due to threat's by me. or threat's by other party's

Shitty people...

Oh Christ, shut the fuck up and stop trying to impress people. As Mike said, Republic is taken. It's a service mark of a restaurant in the city.

:idea:~~~> http://tess.uspto.gov/bin/jumpto?f=doc&state=n3tgpj.6.213