Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies & Gentleman I am MR. NJ

badassmafuka

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Just want to say hello to all the LA Women when I visit LA to go on tour that is the BADASS Tour of my traveling debut I will keep all you ladies informed

Thank you

Yours truly

MR BADASS;)

"travelling debut" sooo...your like 20something and have never been out of jersey..oh my that's pathetic :laugh:

Yes Mr Vicman your absolutly right I am in my mid 20's and I understand it may upset you because you are probably some wrinkly old mother fucker... I am traveling there for business and yes I have been out of Jersey even into Europe but no need for me to justify that to some burnt out surfing homo like yourself... anyways my point is I want to come there and show the women what NJ is about and teach them what good sex is not like you pathetic tree huggers:blown: :hat:

Yes Mr Vicman your absolutly right I am in my mid 20's and I understand it may upset you because you are probably some wrinkly old mother fucker... I am traveling there for business and yes I have been out of Jersey even into Europe but no need for me to justify that to some burnt out surfing homo like yourself... anyways my point is I want to come there and show the women what NJ is about and teach them what good sex is not like you pathetic tree huggers:blown: :hat:

What a dirty jersey Schmuck :peeright:Batman_-_The_Joker.gif:peeleft:

Yes Mr Vicman your absolutly right I am in my mid 20's and I understand it may upset you because you are probably some wrinkly old mother fucker... I am traveling there for business and yes I have been out of Jersey even into Europe but no need for me to justify that to some burnt out surfing homo like yourself... anyways my point is I want to come there and show the women what NJ is about and teach them what good sex is not like you pathetic tree huggers

ooooo.......i bet you feel very important because your travelling on business........oooooo......your my hero...oooo...youve been to europe...i'm so jealous...oooooooooo.....what a wanker :laugh: :laugh:

oh my i cant stop laughing at this guy

:laugh: :laugh:

i must stop......

but i cant

bwahahahhahahahahaha.....

dear me......

Originally posted by lalate

What does "Labor Day @ Carteret & Central" and "Tour of my traveling debut" mean ? Just wondering.

LALate

It is our shorehouse on the Jersey shore, at least one nice person out there.... but of course there is always going to be a fucking hater from California... but anyways lalate Jersey is not dirty and it is beautiful here is a website that shows how Jersey parties during the summer and how beautiful the women are:

www.njguido.com

Thanks for the site. Nice site man. (Know Jersey well here.)

The thing with LA is that remember Los Angeles is more low key than say NJ or NY. Different spirit, different attitude, etc.

Of course as you know you can't neccessarily definitely use your same approach you use back home in the clubs in different states/countries .... you have to tailor your demeanor to the demeanor of the city.

Especially in LA, not only is each club different, but the same club on different nights attracts different types of people.

Any questions, post back.

info@lalate.com

LALATE.COM

WWW.LALATE.COM

One other thing ... the other post is right .....

In LA, for guys, the tight t, or shinny dress shirt, with the overly gel'd spiking short hair and the short silver chain around the neck (like some of the dudes in the pic on the site) ---

... in some venues in LA that look works.

.... in many venues in doesn't.

That's why it helps to know the venue and the type of people it attracts.

• 3 weeks later...

the jersey vibe...hmm...i dunno...i've lived in jersey and can't say i'd ever move back...on the other hand. they have good food, good people, good things to check out...LA on the other hand....can't compare it to anything else :) California rules...that's why you're coming out here...why would you come and teach the women here your stuff if you didn't want to see the surfing homos and the beach bimbos...

Originally posted by sassa

LA on the other hand....can't compare it to anything else :) California rules...that's why you're coming out here...why would you come and teach the women here your stuff if you didn't want to see the surfing homos and the beach bimbos...

Yes I agree, California does rule... My dad's whole side of the family lives there, and I've been there many times.... Nothing CAN compare to the west coast - it's beautiful and so completely different from anything on the east coast. I love it out there!

From the time I was 5 years old, I SWORE I was moving there when I grew up.... :laugh::D Actually it's still something I consider..... ;)

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yes I agree, California does rule... My dad's whole side of the family lives there, and I've been there many times.... Nothing CAN compare to the west coast - it's beautiful and so completely different from anything on the east coast. I love it out there!

From the time I was 5 years old, I SWORE I was moving there when I grew up.... :laugh::D Actually it's still something I consider..... ;)

traitor