Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you make yourself noticed by the opposite sex?

sassa

i dont do anything... im just me. if something about me catches their attention, its because they like what they see or whatever... not because im going outta my way to get them to notice me...and if they dont notice, i could care less because i dont go out for that reason

Originally posted by somebitch

but who meets people in a car??

That's exactly what I was thinking. :confused: I've never hooked up with some random person I met on the street, so how the hell would I even know what kind of car he drove?

And as for attracting attention to myself... idk, I don't usually try to get noticed like that... I mean, it's nice to have some good looking guy give you the look and a smile, but that's usually as far as I want it to go. If I really want to get someone's attention- I try striking up a conversation.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's exactly what I was thinking. :confused: I've never hooked up with some random person I met on the street, so how the hell would I even know what kind of car he drove?

And as for attracting attention to myself... idk, I don't usually try to get noticed like that... I mean, it's nice to have some good looking guy give you the look and a smile, but that's usually as far as I want it to go. If I really want to get someone's attention- I try striking up a conversation.

IT"S BECAUSE YOU"RE SO DAMN CUTE, THAT"S WHY.

...this whole thing about cars and attraction reminded me of a story...

back in the day, i was chilling outside of a club...whacked out of my mind...and this cutie drives by in a brand new supra...so i just put my hands up and yell something stupid...so she comes back, and we start talking..and i get her number...

well..i guess, sitting in a car can hide things...big things...so between that and the alcohol...i guess i was rather surprised the next time i saw her...

dont get me wrong...even the big girls need loving...we chilled for a while at a club...but she was just a little too hoe-ish...the way she dressed and acted...eh...not that i was any better in them days...

..as far as getting noticed...i dont really make concerted efforts...but if i do, usually eye contact does the trick...or doing something embarassing like falling on my face or dancing in a silly manner...anything to get a laugh...

EXHUDE HAPPINESS...that's all there is to it. :party: if you feel good, show it. you can fake it too (i warn you it takes lots of practice) which makes for a more pleasant night in the end. people approach happy, easy-going, NEED I SAY HAPPY AGAIN, and not too-trashy-looking.

now what's the deal w/ the guys that approach a girl on the dance floor??!? never understood that one. i'm happy and dancing and some moron INTERRUPTS my groove! WTF?!? and they usually don't want to dance -- they just want to talk...

uhh, right now???!?! :confused:

Originally posted by livfst7

EXHUDE HAPPINESS...that's all there is to it. :party: if you feel good, show it. you can fake it too (i warn you it takes lots of practice) which makes for a more pleasant night in the end. people approach happy, easy-going, NEED I SAY HAPPY AGAIN, and not too-trashy-looking.

now what's the deal w/ the guys that approach a girl on the dance floor??!? never understood that one. i'm happy and dancing and some moron INTERRUPTS my groove! WTF?!? and they usually don't want to dance -- they just want to talk...

I try it all the time...

...but it never works for me :(

:eek:

looks like there's some else i see eye to eye with ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

Love you too!

BTW - Where's pete? :confused:

...good question..he was off aim all day as well...probably working scaredgirl on pms again...

you and him should roll by sunday for some food and football...got that phatpad workin...big tv...recliners...beer in the fridge...etc etc...

Originally posted by phatman

...good question..he was off aim all day as well...probably working scaredgirl on pms again...

you and him should roll by sunday for some food and football...got that phatpad workin...big tv...recliners...beer in the fridge...etc etc...

Can't this weekend...gotta friggin work Sat and Sun...but I'm game for that soon! :)

i'm SO with you on that!!! but, for me, guys generally come up to me and start dancing in some obnoxious (and usually gross) way, which is even more annoying. when i dance i really am in a zone - i don't dance with people, i dance with the music. i understand that's not everybody's thing, but i'd like people to respect that when i make it clear that they can vamoose (in a non-harsh way) :blank: .

i prefer it when guys talk to me when i'm not on the dancefloor too. that way we can actually hear each other and concentrate on the talking.

and freaking should be banned :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!