Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you really want when you go out

doubledui

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:eek::laugh2::laugh: ...i was thinking the same thing....u know, u can impress us with GOOD POINTS in a discussion - - not with GOOD VOCAB. in the same discussion...

"Affirmation" "desirability" "allude" "Sigmund Freud"

But then....."I ain't afraid of shit ":confused:

:laugh: :laugh:

Play on Player;) :tongue:

Originally posted by voluptuary

"Anything else you need to know Volup?"

Yes, please.

Why did Guyman say this: "Hey Lola, does this person think you lost your dick in the war? HAhaHAha"

Also it seems like you are strongly affirmed in your "desirability," and therefore you perhaps take for granted the "attention" aspect of social activity. Given that, consider my question if somehow we took away that built-in sense of affirmation you possess --"I am sure that I turn heads every place I go ". Would you still feel the same way about all this...would you still enjoy these things you do?

:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey man this is not psychology 1100.

Your week Jedi mind tricks will not work on us.

:laugh: :laugh:

Mr Matas, Sunnyhost:

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Hope this helps.

And Mr. Matas.....did you understand my point?

If so, why wasn't it GOOD? :what:

:laugh:

Too funny....the word of the day is : Segue

Which means, to proceed without interruption; to make a smooth transition.....which I guess you have not managed to do Mr.Voluptuary since we keep interrupting ur posts:laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

you’ve got the right idea Laura. my focus when I go out is to listen to beats, dance my ass off, enjoy the company of friends, and on occasion get banged up. :D if I happen to hook up and meet a nice lady; then that’s just icing on the cake. ;)

Cheers to that! I go fo for the music and the people. I also view clubnights as somewhat a release. Somewhere I can go and not worry about my weekly assignments. Somewhere I can just let it all out and go nuts. It's also alot easier for me to meet new people and make friends there because, during the week, I have to be really serious and when I go out, I know there is cetain common ground between me and the others as far as what we enjoy.

"Voluptary

You are the weakest link."

Ouch! Harsh GuyMan

Now I want everyone to reflect on why it is they feel compelled to react so pugilistically (http://dictionary.reference.com/) to some anonymous schmuck on the internet they don't know. Search that soul. Dig into that psyche.

Just kidding y'all! Hope you enjoy your weekend. Be safe ;)

Hay hay yi...why must you be so inscrutable????

Anyways, have yourself a good weekend too Mr. Thesaurus:tongue:

"Ouch! Harsh GuyMan

Just kidding y'all! Hope you enjoy your weekend. Be safe ;)

Harsh? That's why my name is not NiceMan.

Be Safe! ARE YOU KIDDING! I have to walk from my car to Spin tonight. I'm scared! Since you are not afraid of anything, can you hold my hand?

Yes, please.

Why did Guyman say this: "Hey Lola, does this person think you lost your dick in the war? HAhaHAha"

Also it seems like you are strongly affirmed in your "desirability," and therefore you perhaps take for granted the "attention" aspect of social activity. Given that, consider my question if somehow we took away that built-in sense of affirmation you possess --"I am sure that I turn heads every place I go ". Would you still feel the same way about all this...would you still enjoy these things you do?

GM66 was making a joke.........settle down.......it'll be okay.

Again, since you don't know me - I do not take anything for granted - just because I don't stand around with a cocktail waiting for some lucky guy to approach me doesn't make me a bad person Volup. I am confident in myself, sure....... mainly because not only am I cute, I have a great personality and a good sense of humor to go with it.... I wouldn't know how I'd feel about all this if I wasn't confident because that's how I was raised - to believe in myself.

Class dismissed:tongue: Next....................

Hope you get an A on your paper:laugh:

Thee Lola has spoken:D