Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the gay guys (about tops & bottoms)

weyes

what's the deal with guys being either tops or bottoms? why wouldn't they wanna switch it up?

or is it purely a dominant/submissive thing? though i don't get that, either; i guess i don't understand always doing things the same way, in heterosexual sex too.

someone please explain :) .

can someone explain the top/bottom concept to me? i hear gay guy groups at school talk about them all the time..and although i try to not think of visuals....i guess they are necessary to explain what it is....

is top the giver, and bottom is the reciever?

Originally posted by sassa

can someone explain the top/bottom concept to me? i hear gay guy groups at school talk about them all the time..and although i try to not think of visuals....i guess they are necessary to explain what it is....

is top the giver, and bottom is the reciever?

Yep.

You can also use the terms top/bottom as synonyms of dominant/submissive, regardless of the type of relationship (homo, hetero, or lesbo).

Originally posted by sassa

off topic, but i don't get lesbians who have dildos....why not get the real thing while you're at it, instead of using plastic ones....:blank:

Umm, here's a wild guess... prob. because they're not interested in the men that come along with the real dicks... Sex isn't just about body parts, it's also about the person those parts are attached to... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

Umm, here's a wild guess... prob. because they're not interested in the men that come along with the real dicks... Sex isn't just about body parts, it's also about the person those parts are attached to... :rolleyes:

..that was a lot nice then what i was going to say...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Yeah, it means that you're the standard , garden variety stupid ass bitch! . . Clear? . . :rolleyes:. .

(. . and yes, I know which name I'm under. . ) . .

did your mommy refuse to suck your dick again last night? and now you're taking your inbred hate against the world?

you seriously need to chill, i'm having a good day, why can't you. :rolleyes: