Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Friday Review..................................

disregard some weak bitches prior post on fri. Friday was amazing walked in at about 9pm to catch the tail end of happy hour. Roveen ripping shit up as usaul, seems as if fri happy hour is picking up. started packing up around 11pm richie was on key, the energy and vibe was definatly building by 12:30 the place was jumping. drinks were pouring and i was mingling, met alot of new "friends" yesterday. dark beat was good too. gotta give a big thanks to Petey always hooking me up. George your the man, by the way i made them smile :D

as always had a blast and a hangover here at work its sat 9am but well worth the sacrifice. so if you weren't there you missed it!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metro is always a good time on friday nights. It seems that every week Richie's set just gets better. Unfortunately I just missed happy hour, but hopefully next week.

Cynstam-always a good time sweetie, so glad you came out.

Brian1500- thank you for the cig and the beer, always there for me in my time of need....your a doll.

KostaP nice to see you, as well as danfury, hardcorekrock, sandman, sorry for the others I forgot.

Thanks George for everything....once again a great friday night...couldnt ask for anything to have been better.

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

disregard some weak bitches prior post on fri. Friday was amazing walked in at about 9pm to catch the tail end of happy hour. Roveen ripping shit up as usaul, seems as if fri happy hour is picking up. started packing up around 11pm richie was on key, the energy and vibe was definatly building by 12:30 the place was jumping. drinks were pouring and i was mingling, met alot of new "friends" yesterday. dark beat was good too. gotta give a big thanks to Petey always hooking me up. George your the man, by the way i made them smile :D

as always had a blast and a hangover here at work its sat 9am but well worth the sacrifice. so if you weren't there you missed it!!!!!!

:laugh:

Oh here is the real review...

Richie 2 thumbs up, and 2 big toes up! Nice combination of Tech, tribal, vocals...

Very good crowd once again, a little on the crowded side, but that's nothing new to me. George, I'm enrolling into AA because of you. :(

I wanna be freeeeeeeeee to close was nice...

Until next week squids...

good to see tempwoman, kosta, hardecoresack, rapture, buddha1500, splash (who is currently banned), crystam, magilicut, doubledeuce, sandhemafrodite, and anyone else i forgot....

The Mariah Track is growin on me now.... :mad:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Oh here is the real review...

Richie 2 thumbs up, and 2 big toes up! Nice combination of Tech, tribal, vocals...

Very good crowd once again, a little on the crowded side, but that's nothing new to me. George, I'm enrolling into AA because of you. :(

I wanna be freeeeeeeeee to close was nice...

Until next week squids...

good to see tempwoman, kosta, hardecoresack, rapture, buddha1500, splash (who is currently banned), crystam, sandhemafrodite, and anyone else i forgot....

The Mariah Track is growin on me now.... :mad:

its hardcorecock if anything jackoff,:laugh: yo your right about richie maybe i should of stressed it more, but he was fucking incredible. i would like to confirm i just spoke too petey k and xsplashx your a 86'd from metro so have fun listening to your vocals at herbstreet or the herbyard across the street. hey the drinks are cheaper and the women have less teeth.

oh and i'm sorry it was great seeing everyone from CP i was adrunk mess

Originally posted by joeboz

SANDBAR REUNION THIS SUNDAY @ Joey's in Clifton

hosted by Adam & Bill

Open Bar 9-11pm

Music by SANDBAR DJ'S Manny the Greek & Roveen

21 & older * dance & party until 3am

holy shit i almost forgot this sunday is gonna be sick. i am definatly going if any one needs comps PM me

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

No need to get all mad, I just wasnt feelin the music last night. Nothing aginst Richie or Metro, just too hard for my taste:D

tooo late for apologies you are already 86'd should of thought about that before posting dumb shit. whats up HERB!

j/k :D your still my boy

Once again Richie tore it up!!!!!

Started off with the vocals, mixing old with new ones, the teasing, the mixing, accpella here, accpella there.....FLAWLESS MIXING........then he got hard, really fucking hard.

xxxsplashxxx I'm sorry that Richie can't play" above the clouds" for you every week.;)

Petey and George thanks again. George you kept on giving me shots, even when I wasn't near the bar. You don't take no for an answer, your killing me.

Then afterhours at the Ramada again.:laugh:

It seemed like 1/2 of Metro followed me again. This time I put 4 rooms under my name, NEVER AGAIN. The front desk lady said when I was getting the 4th room, how I will be getting discounts in the near future becasue I'm a good costumer, I don't think so anymore ,I might be 86'd from the RAMADA.

Every time the front desk called one of the rooms complaining about being to loud and to many people in the hallways, I would just move the party to another room and we did this maybe 3 or 4 times.

I met some cool cp people actually from afterhours .....Kelly90210, Trainwreck, and a couple other people I don't remember. Kosta and doubleduce were also afterhour warriors.

Originally posted by cynstam21

I had to stay sober, didn't work... but people were handing me drinks left and right...damn Brian, I guess, I have to take your title of 'alcoholic'

Sorry, girl. You really didnt think we were gonna go out and you weren't going to drink, did you? :laugh::kiss2:

Originally posted by kelly0616

Was another longgggg night at metro. Started at happy hour early. Then way into afterhours in the ramada. Nice to meet you tempkid..and doubleduce. Trainweak u r way to funny. Had fun though kidz :D

yes it was another long night. went to tribeccas for a little while for tsettos then swung over to metro which again was out of control. a little to much of everything that night. then the ramada........ kelly0616 you as always wasted but funny and tempkid nice to meet you.. it never stopped one room to another thanks to the lady at the front desk. kelly0616 wheres my drink???

:spin2:

Originally posted by trainwreack

yes it was another long night. went to tribeccas for a little while for tsettos then swung over to metro which again was out of control. a little to much of everything that night. then the ramada........ kelly0616 you as always wasted but funny and tempkid nice to meet you.. it never stopped one room to another thanks to the lady at the front desk. kelly0616 wheres my drink???

:spin2:

Yes it was crazy again at Ramada for afterhours. Lucky I had a couple to move around.

Hopefully they will let me get a room this week.

We have a spechial guest super dj who wants to join the afterhours fun this friday.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You and ur hotel rooms tempkid. You guys are crazy. It was funny though walking out of metro seeing you waiting in your afterhours gear ready to go. LOL.

:D :D :D

When you coming up? I always invite you and the other Metro homo's, but you guys never come up. It's always Random studs, that want to still party.

Sorry guys, my review is a little late...don't get to post much anymore... but i definitely had a great time at metro on friday night... as usual... good to see all the usual cper's out... kelly- it was great meeting you-especially under the circumstances :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: all thanx to kosta... ur the greatest ;) tempkid- afterhours in the ramada was definitely insane... this is what i looked like by the end of the night...:drunk::screwy::drunk: can't wait to do it again this friday....:eek: