Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Three@ Big Dj Little Club, This Thursday!!!

xplosionrecord

THIS THURSDAY, BIG DJ LITTLE CLUB INVITES YOU TO AN INTIMATE EVENING WITH THREE & SATTVA (Chicago).

Hope to see you all there. Its going to be a fun night and as always great tunes :) :)

Cover $7 after 11:00 pm

Open Bar & Free Cover from 10:00 to 11:00 pm

Lola

247 23rd st.

one block west of collins ave

305 695 8697

Three.

Three has quietly and steadily earned the respect of his peers the world over through a handful of truly unique productions, and a signature DJing sound spanning through all things house, techno and beyond. This sound, a strong knowledge of tradition capped by a fondness for the cutting edge, continually puts him through a variety of tour dates that show not only diversity in audience, but a genre-bending passion for good music. A long time fixture of Florida's legendary club Simon’s and a former resident at Twilo in New York, other guest spots have seen him through San Francisco’s notorious Wicked crew party, Fabric, Bedrock, and KISS FM radio in London …and reaching further out to South Africa, Costa Rica, South America, Mexico and more.

Echoing his wide tastes as a DJ, the unique sound of his productions has captured a not-so-common cross section of DJ's ears from deep house to techno and all things in between. Keep your eyes peeled for these current / forthcoming releases...

Second-Hand Satellites - Multiple Mirrors (The Complete Orbits) Part 1 and 2 - Shaboom UK John Creamer and Stephane K. - I Wish U Were Here (Three AM dub) - Alternative Route UK RITM ? Floori.d.a. (Three AM dub) - Abnormal Recordings UK Bedrock - Forged - (Second-Hand Satellites rmx) ? Bedrock UK

Originally posted by meng

Who the hell is DJ Three and what kind of name is that for a DJ anyway? He must suck. :tongue:

He is BIG TIME IN DEBT WITH ME.:mad:

Last time he was @ Crobar he won an impressive award..

Fastest DJ to clear the dancefloor @ Crobar in the THREE years since they opened.:eek: (Someone told me that's why he is still called Three:D )

But I have read many reviews of him and apparently he can also kick some @$$. :eek:

Which means U guys have my $7 ......... :D, only if I'm late for the open bar:rolleyes:

BTW Meng..............he is handled by Balance US :confused: (Sasha, Digweed, Seaman, Lawler, Kleinenberg, Jimmy Van M, Hybrid, Zabiela....)

Originally posted by vipnerd

Fastest DJ to clear the dancefloor @ Crobar in the THREE years since they opened.:eek: (Someone told me that's why he is still called Three:D )

But I have read many reviews of him and apparently he can also kick some @$$. :eek:

Which means U guys have my $7 ......... :D, only if I'm late for the open bar:rolleyes:

BTW Meng..............he is handled by Balance US :confused: (Sasha, Digweed, Seaman, Lawler, Kleinenberg, Jimmy Van M, Hybrid, Zabiela....)

I should have mentioned that I was kidding....don't want people to think that I actually meant that he must suck....He's awesome....the rain kept people away from Crobar when he spun with Sean Cusick. It wasn't his fault. He is easily one of the most underrated American DJ's.

Originally posted by vipnerd

I've also been witness to something simmilar to that back when he played at Rain.. there were only 3 people on the dance floor so I thought that he got that Three name because of that but I've also heard he is good... he did an alright job at Billboard Live during WMC. Hope he can pack the dance floor this time. Good luck!!

He's been playing since the beginning, as far as the Florida scene goes. He's got an interesting take on production which definately seaps into his track selection. A lil' off-kilter, but if you're willing to open your mind a bit, you may discover this Gem getting attention on a global scale!

FX

P.S. Hey P.I., DJ Him is gonna be takin' over South Beach soon enough alongside DJ that Guy...fer sure!!!! hehehehe

Chris has been around for a very long time and played @ the Gemini Parties in Gainesville opening for the likes of Sasha & Digweed and playing along side Jimmy van Malleghem and Dave Cannalte. DJ Three is one of the best in the business and underrated IMO. You could pretty much expect anything from this cat, he'll drop the nickel bags of funk on yo ass! guaranteed.

I'm there! .. very much looking foward to hearing him play out @ Lola. It should be a nice contrast in comparison to his previous set at Crobar which gives way for a totally different set.

and NO ... Three dosen't suck :cool:

Originally posted by digital7

Chris has been around for a very long time and played @ the Gemini Parties in Gainesville opening for the likes of Sasha & Digweed and playing along side Jimmy van Malleghem and Dave Cannalte. DJ Three is one of the best in the business and underrated IMO. You could pretty much expect anything from this cat, he'll drop the nickel bags of funk on yo ass! guaranteed.

I'm there! .. very much looking foward to hearing him play out @ Lola. It should be a nice contrast in comparison to his previous set at Crobar which gives way for a totally different set.

and NO ... Three dosen't suck :cool:

BUMP:aright:

Hopefully he'll drop dime bags:D