Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sat: Steve Lawler, Oscar G, Roly &....

mrmatas2277

mothagoddamncheezybitchinfawkerbeastmonsterofsuckassnastykilljoy!

I'm going out of town this weekend for the OSU v. Michigan game! ARGH. Jimmy rawk it out!

I'll let you kiddies know how Lawler is b/c I'm checking him out on Friday @Redzone. Word.

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm going out of town this weekend for the OSU v. Michigan game! ARGH. Jimmy rawk it out!

I'll let you kiddies know how Lawler is b/c I'm checking him out on Friday @Redzone. Word.

WE'LL MISS YOU THIS SATURDAY. HAVE FUN! :D

so basically your travelling all the way up to Columbus to watch your team blow its chance for a national championship as the yearly tradition of the michigan demolition of ohio state continues

Aw man, joey you suck!

Good luck Jimmy!! (see I remembered your name;) )

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

JIMMY T IN THE PATIO!!!!!!!!

congrats....about time and a great move by Space....:aright:

hmmmmmmm didnt someone from tHis board predict this ?? anyone remember who it was ? :D (let me shut up... im starting to sound like the saleen !!):laugh:

CONGRATS JIMMY !!;) I wasnt gonna go out this weekend to rest for piccotto... there goes that plan !! SEE YOU ALL THERE :D

Guest saleen351

hey hog, how did i know jimmy t was playing the patio? I told you last night he was, but how did i know if i haven't spoken to jimmy, meli, mrmatas, oscar, roland, spacious, biz etc??????? One day you'll learn a thing or to about micro econ and marketing... Admit I was right.... I know why space is doin it... They should of done it a long time ago.. Jimmy T I won't be there, but congrads. Finally space is stepping up after a woeful month... When you play lauderdale, i'll bring a crew...

Originally posted by saleen351

hey hog, how did i know jimmy t was playing the patio? I told you last night he was, but how did i know if i haven't spoken to jimmy, meli, mrmatas, oscar, roland, spacious, biz etc??????? One day you'll learn a thing or to about micro econ and marketing... Admit I was right.... I know why space is doin it... They should of done it a long time ago.. Jimmy T I won't be there, but congrads. Finally space is stepping up after a woeful month... When you play lauderdale, i'll bring a crew...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you don't know jack

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you don't know jack

yea right... I told your ass last night, that I knew exactly who they are booking.... just by guessing.... I'M SOOOOOOOOO RIGHT ALL THE TIME....

its no secret...

Jimmy & I use to do parties together before the Space days. It will officially be his 5th appearence @ Space.

He was scheduled to play last month during our last Full Moon Party but we had to postpone it for November. I really hope many of you can make it out. Lots of suprises, visual, live performances, a fully themed out Terrace & tons of treats to be given by Space, Roland, Jimmy & Clubhoppers.net...;)

JIMMY T IN THE PATIO!!!!!!!!

congrats....about time and a great move by Space....

Alrighty there Jimmy, I cant wait to hang out & see the CP team in action.

I've been away from clubland for a while & working on some interesting projects. Count me in, & please keep my feet off the ground.

attachment.php?postid=1136249