Clubplanet Nightlife Community

back in DC...

crank47

and back at work. UGG! I'm still going through my emails and I'm doing all I can to avoid checking my voicemail. San Francisco was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go back and visit again. After 10 days there it felt like I was just starting to settle in with the rest of the freaks. D:Fuse's 5 hour set @1015 Saturday night was amazing and he was his usual hyper-energenic self. 1015 was a pretty cool club, as long as you avoided the hip hop room and cheesy trance basement. Didn't quite understand the crackheads that decide to sit their asses on the dance floor either. :confused: Also, D:Fuse's played his new track, "Everything With You" featuring Jes (who sang live at 1015 when D:Fuse dropped it). It's a beautiful track that he wrote for his wife and will probably bring Vic to tears. :D

and of course Tahoe got dumped on with snow while I was there and I didn't bring any of my snowboarding gear. :mad:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hmmm... SH? Does that stand for Scott Henry and if so he's at Vision on Friday and was at Dream last Saturday. If not, disregard the rest of this post and tell me what SH stands for :tongue:

Whoops, meant Friday then! Great googly moogly, was he really @Dream? :confused: Any reviews on that that?

i think millie mentioned that SH was on Friday. we are planning to hit up 1223 for Behrouz/MV and then head over to Vision for SH if I am correct..although I might be wrongf, but most of the time I am right, but there is a minimal possibility of being wroing, although who knows, 'cos most of the time I am right ,but..:blown:

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Welcome back Crank! Did SF turn you into a dirty hippy? Glad you had a blast out there!

Wait a sec. You and Kuro have been mysteriously missing for a while. It's kinda like Jroo and Zags missing all night at the party last Friday and then I find them upstairs in Zags room "playing computer games". hmm.gif

Guest jroo

1. what and where is vision???

2. shady, if you spun anything besides fairy trance i wouldnt have had to play video games to keep myself awake. remember, i didnt snort any smarties to keep me up, like you did.

3. vic, you need softer TP

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Wait a sec. You and Kuro have been mysteriously missing for a while. It's kinda like Jroo and Zags missing all night at the party last Friday and then I find them upstairs in Zags room "playing computer games". hmm.gif

hmm...yes...somefink smells fishy here :shaky:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Vision was that place we went to over by Polly Esters... the venue is called UP. We saw Buster spin there. Were you there? I can't remember. :confused: We went there after 1223...

Anyhow its on Friday nights.

yeah, i remember UP. and the horrible sound system. why cant clubs just have one fucking name! the world and everyone in it is retarded. anyway...

did i mention that i was already at home????