Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush = Hitler and civilian death camps

djxeno

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blown:

yes sure:confused:

and I have some beach front land to sail you in Kansas.

Why don't you move your ass to Iraq and fight for them you trader. John Walker Lynn is one of the most hated people in America, but your worse than him. Atleast he was not a pussy and whent to fight for the stupid cause he believed in.:blown:

Originally posted by thehog

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blown:

yes sure:confused:

and I have some beach front land to sail you in Kansas.

Why don't you move your ass to Iraq and fight for them you trader. John Walker Lynn is one of the most hated people in America, but your worse than him. Atleast he was not a pussy and whent to fight for the stupid cause he believed in.:blown:

I will...after you fuck Bush up the ass :spank:

You guys really crack me up. I can't believe how insecure you are with your own beliefs that you have to relate to childish, ignorant namecalling and personal attacks.

So I become a trader if I hate Bush, alot of you on this board hate Clinton and the Dems, but you don't see me telling you to fuckin leave this country do you?

Jesus, have some respect and grow up.

Attack the issue for God's sake, are you all that immature? Just because I posted something doesn't mean I believe every word there and believe it %100. I just posted it for people to read. Or you only want to read things you agree with and stay ignorant? you Never know these days what can and cannot be true. Let me give you a small analogy, take for example house music and the radio. You know if we listened to nothing else but radio our music taste would be pretty drab and dull. The only thing we would know to be music is the crap we here on the radio. We had to look further, deeper, and find house music, a beautiful form of music. That being said, if we believe everything the media tells us we will go through our lives with blindfolds on. We have to go deeper and find the truths, whatever they may be.

So please stop with the personal attacks and come at me with some legit arguments, Im not 4 years old anymore.

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

So please stop with the personal attacks and come at me with some legit arguments, Im not 4 years old anymore.

You'd have legitimate arguments from people if that web site had anything even close to legitimate to say. It doesn't, plain and simple. When you post something so absurd and ridiculous, expect ridiculous replies back.

MEMO TO DJXENO

You know nothing about me and yet you continue to make false assumptions. (Still think I’m Saleen?) You are the one who on another thread called for maturity and then responds on this one with drivel! I spend 100% of my time being Mr. Politically Correct. This message board is my venue to blast the liberal morons like I can’t do (because of my position) in my real life. In my real life I read 3 US Newspapers and 2 International papers per day. How about you? Where do you get your info? You are completely allowed to have your own stupid and uninformed opinions. Its what makes this country special. However, you can’t handle us coming back and putting you in your place.

Let’s look at this thread… OK, do you really believe that Bush is the same as Hitler? I read that leftist post and I have a hard time with it. In fact, it is chalk full of misinformation combined with some truth. Its called propaganda. I could go over it point by point, but what’s the use? Any educated person reading it can see its just junk. Anyone who has studied history and politics (my major and minor) can see its inaccurate. If you read this info and let your brain digest it and believe its fact. You are nuts and I do believe that you do not deserve to live in this great nation of our.

Originally posted by guyman1966

MEMO TO DJXENO

You know nothing about me and yet you continue to make false assumptions. (Still think I’m Saleen?) You are the one who on another thread called for maturity and then responds on this one with drivel! I spend 100% of my time being Mr. Politically Correct. This message board is my venue to blast the liberal morons like I can’t do (because of my position) in my real life. In my real life I read 3 US Newspapers and 2 International papers per day. How about you? Where do you get your info? You are completely allowed to have your own stupid and uninformed opinions. Its what makes this country special. However, you can’t handle us coming back and putting you in your place.

Let’s look at this thread… OK, do you really believe that Bush is the same as Hitler? I read that leftist post and I have a hard time with it. In fact, it is chalk full of misinformation combined with some truth. Its called propaganda. I could go over it point by point, but what’s the use? Any educated person reading it can see its just junk. Anyone who has studied history and politics (my major and minor) can see its inaccurate. If you read this info and let your brain digest it and believe its fact. You are nuts and I do believe that you do not deserve to live in this great nation of our.

What the fuck do you know about me, and you're calling me nuts and telling me to get out of this country? Once again you have called me a moron, another personal attack. It just goes to show that my post went entirely over your head.

Originally posted by djxeno

What the fuck do you know about me, and you're calling me nuts and telling me to get out of this country? Once again you have called me a moron, another personal attack. It just goes to show that my post went entirely over your head.

Its like this... If you tried to convince me that Holmer Simpson was a real person and you are over the age of 5, I'd thing your nutz. By reading your posts, my professional opinion is you are crazy and you do not appreciate the freedoms you have in this great nation. Your Hitler/Bush post is fiction just like Holmer Simpson. In fact, I could go on to make a case how Holmer Simpson is more real than the facts in that Hitler post. Also, I did not directly call you a MORON. Please reread my post. It was a generalization not an attack on you. And, since you are under delusions that you are sane, it would be better for everyone if you were either locked away forever or left the country. I think it would be better for you to leave the country and get your ass handed to you. Maybe it would wake you up. But, otherwise, I like you. Now, SHUT UP YOU MORON!

(Do you still think I'm Saleen?)

Nazification: the foisting of the totalitarian pattern on a country, including state support for corporations, militaristic imperialism, suppression of constitutional freedoms, and the seizure of dictatorial power by the regime in control.

"Since the sole difference between a dictatorship and a democracy is that the leaders are popularly elected by the masses of people rather than by seizing office by force, being appointed by an elite or by assuming power via a fixed election there can be no other way to describe the GW Bush administration than as a dictatorship."

Robert Lederman

Originally posted by normalnoises

"Since the sole difference between a dictatorship and a democracy is that the leaders are popularly elected by the masses of people rather than by seizing office by force, being appointed by an elite or by assuming power via a fixed election there can be no other way to describe the GW Bush administration than as a dictatorship."

Robert Lederman

Hold it. Did you deface and mutilate an American Flag?