Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama

prplhz

Originally posted by vicman

my senators? who sayz i'm a senators fan? i'm a true masochist: i'm a flyers fan.

best fight i saw? avalanche-red wings, when drapers face got rearranged by claude lemieux. i hate the red wings.

okay. did i hear you correctly? you're a flyers fan????!!!! now we're talkin! i get shit for liking them, but they are a great team no doubt. i used to go to games all the time when i lived at home. i agree on the fight too. lemieux is an animal man. and yes, red wings stink. i just never thought they had game.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am going to have a liquid dinner tonight, consisting of 2 mixed drinks and a beer for good measure!

And since I now live only 10 minutes walk to the Pheonix Landing I think I will go down there for Techno night!

And almost forgot, HI GINA!!! Only three more days until you have tickets in you hand!!

Originally posted by prplhz

I think I am going to have a liquid dinner tonight, consisting of 2 mixed drinks and a beer for good measure!

And since I now live only 10 minutes walk to the Pheonix Landing I think I will go down there for Techno night!

And almost forgot, HI GINA!!! Only three more days until you have tickets in you hand!!

i think some of us will be there too 2nite. always a good time. :)

Originally posted by snatch69

okay. did i hear you correctly? you're a flyers fan????!!!! now we're talkin! i get shit for liking them, but they are a great team no doubt. i used to go to games all the time when i lived at home. i agree on the fight too. lemieux is an animal man. and yes, red wings stink. i just never thought they had game.

:love2:

yup a flyers fan. first hockey game i ever saw was the first flyers-oilers stanley cup back in 83 i think, and i've stuck with them ever since. last couple of years they have dissapointed me in the play offs.

i also have a lil something for the teams of the cities i used to live in: coyotes and the 'ning, but still 100% flyer fan.

and i hate the red wings grrrrr.....:mad:

Originally posted by vicman

:love2:

yup a flyers fan. first hockey game i ever saw was the first flyers-oilers stanley cup back in 83 i think, and i've stuck with them ever since. last couple of years they have dissapointed me in the play offs.

i also have a lil something for the teams of the cities i used to live in: coyotes and the 'ning, but still 100% flyer fan.

and i hate the red wings grrrrr.....:mad:

did you live in philly? i'm from allentown! flyers may not of had the best record lately, but i will always always support them just like those damn red sox, ya know?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

You almost forgot about me? :( I feel so unloved.

Once I have the tickets in hand I'm gonna run them over my safety deposit box (kidding... well maybe)

I would never forget about honey pie! You better be running those over to the safe deposit box, either that or you can put them inside your bra, that's always a safe place!

Originally posted by snatch69

did you live in philly? i'm from allentown! flyers may not of had the best record lately, but i will always always support them just like those damn red sox, ya know?

nope. nearest place ive lived to philadelphia has probably been dc or nyc. it was just a coincidence that the first hockey game i ever saw was that flyers-oilers one, and i just happend to pick the flyers. :D

nearest place i lived to san diego was pheonix and i'm a san diego padre fan :D

Originally posted by prplhz

Um, Vic I think you might be a scientist, or a economist, or something but your phylosphy sounds just about right. For every action there is a reaction, deep thoughts by Jessica Mallon, thanks now that is all.

And G, I would have to agree with you, I miss those punchy guys, all angry and shit, now that's my kind of drama! None of this for real shit, it drives me nuts:tongue:

Now where is TJ when you really need him, or meathead for that fact! Are they in hiding:shaky:

Nah, I'm definitely not in hiding. j5 might be after the ass-whiping I gave him at Lawler. It's kind of embarrassing having to explain to everyone you see why you've got a black eye (not that I'd know or anything ;))

I miss the drama-free Boston CP too :( This board was always the best for that... everyone got along on it, no fights (except for me constantly tooling on bj5... which he deserved). Now there's been some drama, but it's really not all that bad. If no one wants drama, there shouldn't be any and there won't be any. So, next time we see it creeping up, just squash it... that shouldn't be too tough, right? :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nah, I'm definitely not in hiding. j5 might be after the ass-whiping I gave him at Lawler. It's kind of embarrassing having to explain to everyone you see why you've got a black eye (not that I'd know or anything ;))

I miss the drama-free Boston CP too :( This board was always the best for that... everyone got along on it, no fights (except for me constantly tooling on bj5... which he deserved). Now there's been some drama, but it's really not all that bad. If no one wants drama, there shouldn't be any and there won't be any. So, next time we see it creeping up, just squash it... that shouldn't be too tough, right? :confused:

Does that mean you are planning on squashing someone???:confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Shut up! :shaky: