Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Would You Go To A Go-go Comfortably And

BE WILLING TO TIP THE GIRLS? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

I actually enjoy tipping my biotches!! I like to tip them between their boobies with my mouth !! NOT A BAD THING....just a confident thing!!

and guys.....HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GIRLS DOING THAT?!!

I'VE HAD A COUPLE OF GUYS GIVE ME MONEY SO I CAN "TIP" MY CHICKS....LOTS OF FUN..

ZEE

YOUR RIGHT HUN...TO EACH THERE OWN....BUT THE GIRLS WOULD RATHER BE TIPPED BY ANOTHER GIRL INSTEAD OF SOME SLEAZY GUY.....

BUT YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THESE GIRLS ARE HARD WORKERS THAT ARE TRYING TO GET THRU COLLEGE.....I EVEN KNOW SOME THAT ARE GONNA BE DOCTORS .....YOU NEVER KNOW - YOUR FEMALE DOCTOR MAY HAVE DONE THAT AT ONE TIME JUST TO GET TO A BETTER PLACE.. :D

Originally posted by latinaz

BE WILLING TO TIP THE GIRLS? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

I actually enjoy tipping my biotches!! I like to tip them between their boobies with my mouth !! NOT A BAD THING....just a confident thing!!

and guys.....HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GIRLS DOING THAT?!!

I'VE HAD A COUPLE OF GUYS GIVE ME MONEY SO I CAN "TIP" MY CHICKS....LOTS OF FUN..

ZEE

i actually just went for the first time 2 weeks ago...for a while i felt REALLY uncomfortable with girls shakin their asses right in my face,..then after a few drinks...it wasnt sooo bad..lol

one of the dancers even took my hands...put them right under her shirt and onto her ta-ta's and said 'welcome to the other side baby' :eek: OMG!!!!!...the look on my face, and the two guy co-workers of mine i was with....WHOAH!!!!...i was a tomato! :D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

AH!!!

Lookers!!!!!

I have my paycheck set up on direct deposit to their bank in Jersey City....

Definately see ya there every Tuesday!!!!

Centerfolds!?!?!?

You work with some of my friends then....

Nicole and Olivia.....

Nicole got fired last week - and I worked with Olivia a couple of times - funny gal!!!

just call me GOGO CHICK OF NEW JERSEY - GOD KNOWS I'VE WORKED AT ALOT OF THEM!!

MISSDIVINITY - GREAT WELCOME TO GOGO WORLD GIFT!!! LOL

NOW YOU WONT BE TOOO NERVOUS WHEN YOU WALK INTO A PLACE.... :D

MISSDIVINITY - GREAT WELCOME TO GOGO WORLD GIFT!!! LOL

NOW YOU WONT BE TOOO NERVOUS WHEN YOU WALK INTO A PLACE.... :D

i would def go again...lol..i actually had a great time..and it wasnt my money i was spending on tips..so of course, i didnt care :tongue: but definitely could not have gone if there was no alcohol involved!!!

I no not mind. I have gone to please both the guys when we go out. We want pre-game and drinks they want pre-game and T&A. It's so stupid when they ahnd u the $ though, they get all retarded ohh tip the gir, tip the girl - ha ha....... I do it, but I am like whatever here. I am there to bascically hang, not look or touch - follow.

Originally posted by missdivinity

i would def go again...lol..i actually had a great time..and it wasnt my money i was spending on tips..so of course, i didnt care :tongue: but definitely could not have gone if there was no alcohol involved!!!

Ill let you know when Im working up here and we will really have a great time - the girls that I know are soooooo much fun ....

talk to you later - gotta go to the chiropractor to crack my neck.

Originally posted by siciliagirl

i have gone to a few.....doesn't bother me.....i can sit there just like it's any other bar......once, a very looooong time ago i put money in between the chick's boobs but i wouldn't do that now...that was actually at looker's

I would go everyday if you were working............. :tongue:

who wants to stage a bachelor party at tittilations? the girls upstairs are a different breed from the ones downstairs. actually, i think they may have stopped hosting them after this one i went to over the summer. the girls wouldn't even get on stage with the bachelor b/c he kept smacking them in the ass...keep in mind he's 6'4" 290.

YOUR RIGHT HUN...TO EACH THERE OWN....BUT THE GIRLS WOULD RATHER BE TIPPED BY ANOTHER GIRL INSTEAD OF SOME SLEAZY GUY.....

BUT YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THESE GIRLS ARE HARD WORKERS THAT ARE TRYING TO GET THRU COLLEGE.....I EVEN KNOW SOME THAT ARE GONNA BE DOCTORS .....YOU NEVER KNOW - YOUR FEMALE DOCTOR MAY HAVE DONE THAT AT ONE TIME JUST TO GET TO A BETTER PLACE.. :D

Just a preference for me not too. It is possible though to get thru college without being a dancer. But like I said before to each there own. Gotta do what you gotta do.

About a month ago, after one of my friends passed away, & my girl took me to Stilettos in NY. I had the best time of my life there. Didn't feel uncomfortable at all. One of the girls actually came over 2 my friend & i & sat on our laps & flirted wit us. She grabbed out boobs & our asses & wanted us to dance there also. I'm not too comfortable dancin naked, but i gave those girls soo much credit. We had a blast & tipped them like crazy. I would definitely do it all over again :D

i use to go to go go bars with friend who was female she didnt mind until she got a job as a shot girl there. it lasted at least 1/2 until she told me she needed me to tell the manager she wanted to quit right there.

use to live in uncle charlies shooters breathless and cheeques. now id rather be shot than go give some chicks my money just because they flash their tits. Tey do that for free everyweek at platinum so what the difference