Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Cracked out on Thanksgiving Day...

Has anyone experienced problems functioning Thanksgiving Day because of the prior nights festivities?

The last 3 or 4 years, I didn't wake up till 6 p.m. and by that time I didn't feel like eating anymore.

However, This Year will be different though, I'm shooting to be up and ready to go by 2 p.m, to eat some turkey and watch some Football.. If I do after hours it will be a short session...

Anyone have any funny stories of Thanksgivings past?

Yea I hear you on that Danny boy!!!!

Thats why this year I'm taking it easy, no city clubs

TGD is supposed be the day you hang out with your family not DT.

I usually lock myself in my room untill turkey time, then afterwards I lock myself in my room again untill Joeys.

Not this year, taking it easy Metro or Deko and no afterhours after that anywhere. TGD fooball sucks now with out Barry Sanders, doesn't Dan, don't you think ? This year I'm going to be in high spirits during TGD and them maybe catch a movie.

Dan did you watch the Ring yet, is it good? I want to watch The next friday after this friday, maybe on TGD I will.

Did you ever play NBA live 2003 for PS2 yet.......dope on a big screen sun. Talk to you later Daniel.

Went to Abyss on TGE in '99. I wasn't a pretty sight walking out at the end of the night. To make a long story short, I didn't eat anything on Thanksgiving and missed the football games. I apologized to my poor mother 100 times during the next couple of days. I felt terrible!!!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

The key is to stay away from the city, and also not doing crack. I prefer to get up rather early, say 9ish, and just get blasted the rest of the day. I'm usually starting some nice conversations at the table when the turkey is ready. :drunk:

This coming from Mr. I just got the SF at 10 am last year....lol

last year i went to exit to hear denny and flex, turned out to be an all night thing, afterhours and all

i walked right into the middle of the fam still cooking dinner, the whole family was there, mom, bro, uncle, aunts,, cousins,..... my boy droped me off and all my cloths were packed upstairs in my cousins room so i walked in still wearing my "i luv denny tsettos and i am still trippin my face of shirt and pants"............my family took one look at me and waited for an explanation, a piece of drool came off my face as i stood in the middle of the kitchen w/ blank look on my face and that's when they all pretty much pretended they did not just see that...........the family continued to cook and i went straight up stairs to shower and get my composure back..........i ran back downstairs to try and help, my mom told me to throw the stuffing in the microwave and by accident i started to cook a lick (just joking) well to make a long story short my fam pretty much didn't say one word to me till my uncle finally yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS A MATTER W/ YOU" i ate my turkey and said "why what happened" my borhter nodded his head and no one talked to me the whole night.........................

Originally posted by roddigga

last year i went to exit to hear denny and flex, turned out to be an all night thing, afterhours and all

i walked right into the middle of the fam still cooking dinner, the whole family was there, mom, bro, uncle, aunts,, cousins,..... my boy droped me off and all my cloths were packed upstairs in my cousins room so i walked in still wearing my "i luv denny tsettos and i am still trippin my face of shirt and pants"............my family took one look at me and waited for an explanation, a piece of drool came off my face as i stood in the middle of the kitchen w/ blank look on my face and that's when they all pretty much pretended they did not just see that...........the family continued to cook and i went straight up stairs to shower and get my composure back..........i ran back downstairs to try and help, my mom told me to throw the stuffing in the microwave and by accident i started to cook a lick (just joking) well to make a long story short my fam pretty much didn't say one word to me till my uncle finally yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS A MATTER W/ YOU" i ate my turkey and said "why what happened" my borhter nodded his head and no one talked to me the whole night.........................

:laugh: :laugh: Lucky my room is down stairs, my parents never have to see me like that:eek:

Digga people like you and ericone are my motivation in life

every time I think to myself" I'm out of contorl", I think of you 2 guys and feel so much more better about myself...keep going strong buddy.

Originally posted by tempkid

Yea I hear you on that Danny boy!!!!

Thats why this year I'm taking it easy, no city clubs

TGD is supposed be the day you hang out with your family not DT.

I usually lock myself in my room untill turkey time, then afterwards I lock myself in my room again untill Joeys.

Not this year, taking it easy Metro or Deko and no afterhours after that anywhere. TGD fooball sucks now with out Barry Sanders, doesn't Dan, don't you think ? This year I'm going to be in high spirits during TGD and them maybe catch a movie.

Dan did you watch the Ring yet, is it good? I want to watch The next friday after this friday, maybe on TGD I will.

Did you ever play NBA live 2003 for PS2 yet.......dope on a big screen sun. Talk to you later Daniel.

LMFAO bro u really need help.

Haven't seen the ring, Barry Sanders would be nice to watch on Thanksgiving once again...

Only PS2 game i've played is Madden 2002. I only bought that game for it, and I played it maybe 5 times at most....

So what is it Deko or MEtro for you on TGE?

Originally posted by djdanfury

LMFAO bro u really need help.

Haven't seen the ring, Barry Sanders would be nice to watch on Thanksgiving once again...

Only PS2 game i've played is Madden 2002. I only bought that game for it, and I played it maybe 5 times at most....

So what is it Deko or MEtro for you on TGE?

WTF is wrong with you man.

Why the fuck do I need help

People can't have a friendly discussion with people anymore.

I was being friendly and you shit on me

What the only thing we are allowed to talk about is what crack we are doing this night and what club makes you dance the most?

Or how about what songs get you amped in a club..is this good for you Mr. Gayfurry ? Who the fuck do you think you are flanco.

I can be really nice, but I can also get really nasty. Don't fuck with me kid.

Originally posted by tempkid

WTF is wrong with you man.

Why the fuck do I need help

People can't have a friendly discussion with people anymore.

I was being friendly and you shit on me

What the only thing we are allowed to talk about is what crack we are doing this night and what club makes you dance the most?

Or how about what songs get you amped in a club..is this good for you Mr. Gayfurry ? Who the fuck do you think you are flanco.

I can be really nice, but I can also get really nasty. Don't fuck with me kid.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh yeah BG GFY

Originally posted by roddigga

:laugh: :laugh: lmao @ the comment about cooking the liq instead of the stuffing:laugh:

usually on TGE i take it easy just somewhere in jersey with my friends and get home like 3 am. Luckily i havent lived w my parents in a long time and didnt have todeal with the coming in late and hearing it when i get in. This year however i can stay out all night. parents moved 3 1/2 hrs away so i wont see my family for thanksgiving. Although dont think ill be cracked out either not doing that shit anymore

Originally posted by djdanfury

Has anyone experienced problems functioning Thanksgiving Day because of the prior nights festivities?

The last 3 or 4 years, I didn't wake up till 6 p.m. and by that time I didn't feel like eating anymore.

However, This Year will be different though, I'm shooting to be up and ready to go by 2 p.m, to eat some turkey and watch some Football.. If I do after hours it will be a short session...

Anyone have any funny stories of Thanksgivings past?

Na, I usually wait till Thanksgiving night! 2 years ago, we saw Oakenfold at Hamerstein Ballroom Thanksgiving night. With the family thing and all the next day, I try to keep it a little low key on Thanksgiving Eve! :)