Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****south Park Is Closing****

kostaP

Originally posted by kostaP

Let me clarify for the "not so swift" members of cp.

I clearly used a marketing strategy to get people to click on this thread to help my friends promote the night so they can see who is performing. Hence the part at 3 am. Since everyone by human nature is a "drama whore" including my self and your mother, people tend to click on these types of threads.

South Park is not closing for good. It is closing at 3am saturday night. Save the braincells stop dropping pills. Jerry C burnout.

If you have any other questions you would like answered keep them to yourself. This post is in no way intended to cause drama or mock you please do not respond anymore. Thank you for your expected cooperation.

Kosta P.

all i asked was why smartass... simple question!! no need to get your panties all in a bunch!!!! i read it fast so i read it wrong.....by the way, i dont even do drugs.. so if anyone should be stopping its you...

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

by the way, i dont even do drugs..

Not from what I hear. Nice k-hole you were in last week. Ahh, you dont know we know some of thesame people crackhead. And since youstill havent gotten it, The reason I put SP is closing is to get eople to click on the thread. It worked now like I said earlier do not reply anymore.

Not from what I hear. Nice k-hole you were in last week. Ahh, you dont know we know some of thesame people crackhead. And since youstill havent gotten it, The reason I put SP is closing is to get eople to click on the thread. It worked now like I said earlier do not reply anymore.

k-hole??? riiight!!!!!!!! and who told u i was in a k-hole??? and like were woudl i be in a k-hole at???? my louneg on a wednesday night!!! riiiiiight.. im sorry i forgot, you knew everything!!!! and ill remember not to reply anymore sir...

:laugh: feeg!

k-hole??? riiight!!!!!!!! and who told u i was in a k-hole??? and like were woudl i be in a k-hole at???? my louneg on a wednesday night!!! riiiiiight.. im sorry i forgot, you knew everything!!!! and ill remember not to reply anymore sir...

:laugh: feeg!

For someone that tries to play it off like you dont do drugs why do you call yourself jerry c xtacy??? hmmmmm. i wonder are those flinstone or centrum vitamins you pop or perhaps.....ecstacy pills?. Nah cant be i dont see you calling yourself jerrycvitamins..fucking homo.

good boy finally listening dont reply anymore unless your a flaming fag that takes it in the ass by your father/.

sometimes i wonder if im speaking with a mature person or an 8 yr old. do me a favor bro.. and get off my dick :finger:

by the way, nice touch with the father joke.. classy let me tell ya!!!

Dont wonder I'll answer the ?? for you. You are speaking to a very immature and very disthurbed/psychotic/delusional individual. BE afraid. BE VERY VERY AFRAID.

As far as the father joke is probably as classy as your white trash trailer park mom.:laugh: :laugh: HAHAHA another classy joke. Fucking homo. Does your dick reach your ass?? If it does GO FUCK YOURSELF. If it doesnt go do some squat thrusts over a fire hydrant like your whore sister.HAHA another family member insulted......Im too much.

:blown:

Dont wonder I'll answer the ?? for you. You are speaking to a very immature and very disthurbed/psychotic/delusional individual. BE afraid. BE VERY VERY AFRAID.

As far as the father joke is probably as classy as your white trash trailer park mom.:laugh: :laugh: HAHAHA another classy joke. Fucking homo. Does your dick reach your ass?? If it does GO FUCK YOURSELF. If it doesnt go do some squat thrusts over a fire hydrant like your whore sister.HAHA another family member insulted......Im too much.

:blown:

.....i don't like this side of u...........:(

:aright: yeah cuz.. real original!!.. hope u didnt hurt yourself thinking about that one!! lol i just have to laught cause your trying sooooo hard to make me feel stupid.. but it just aint workin!!! by the way, if ur gonan throw some jokes at me.. make them funny..

poor poor kosta... getting all amped up cause i asked why.. lol

::yawn:: your beat!, and so are your jokes... get a life!!

i have better things to do! peace

:aright: yeah cuz.. real original!!.. hope u didnt hurt yourself thinking about that one!! lol i just have to laught cause your trying sooooo hard to make me feel stupid.. but it just aint workin!!! by the way, if ur gonan throw some jokes at me.. make them funny..

poor poor kosta... getting all amped up cause i asked why.. lol

::yawn:: your beat!, and so are your jokes... get a life!!

i have better things to do! peace

Hey fag. I like to break balls DOnt get your panties in a bunch you fucking twat. and as far as getting ampedup nope not here. As far as me getting a life would I be cool if I called myself KostaPxtacy??

FUCKING LOOOOOSER

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

It was a decent time last night. Kosta ddint show up nor did hardcorekrock. THey need to put speakers in the back part so you can hear the music better. Nice to see rapture, without a hat I might add. and cystama21 there. Roveen did a good job.

Theyre upgrading the sound system and lights in the near future.

I stayed home w/ the wifey.

Originally posted by dani672

not to get into the drama but.. i don't think jerry does drugs.. b/c of a personal matter.. i am not going to post it.. b/c it isn't my business to say..

the last time i touched a so called xtacy pill was like 2 years ago...

hence when i did start posting on CP.. i did infact do drugs... its been along time, actually over 2 years...and to be honest, its not even worth it.. i think im doing a pretty good job staying away.. so dont hate..

dani - personal matter???????

Hey fag. I like to break balls DOnt get your panties in a bunch you fucking twat. and as far as getting ampedup nope not here. As far as me getting a life would I be cool if I called myself KostaPxtacy??

FUCKING LOOOOOSER

small talk with a tough guy!!! very coooool! :puke:

the last time i touched a so called xtacy pill was like 2 years ago...

hence when i did start posting on CP.. i did infact do drugs... its been along time, actually over 2 years...and to be honest, its not even worth it.. i think im doing a pretty good job staying away.. so dont hate..

dani - personal matter???????

i remember the story you told me about why you don't do drugs.. didn't feel it was my business to post it..