Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was Anyone A Wigger When They Where Younger?

...i was a skater.......the whole nine.......ripped up pants........men's work shirts(mechanics and shit! LOL)...i played street and ice hockey....broke into the school yards to use them as skate parks.......aaaaah...those were the days

Wanna hear something funny a group of kids wiggers I would say had a small gang ECA East Coast Assasins funny that I wanted to join bak in junior high I was a little wigger little 100 lbs BADASS... So I got the initiation. I got beaten in.. Talking about getting my ass kicked it was so stupid and funny... I see the kids once in a while and they are the biggest dirt bags... still trying to pick up little girls at the mall

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Wanna hear something funny a group of kids wiggers I would say had a small gang ECA East Coast Assasins funny that I wanted to join bak in junior high I was a little wigger little 100 lbs BADASS... So I got the initiation. I got beaten in.. Talking about getting my ass kicked it was so stupid and funny... I see the kids once in a while and they are the biggest dirt bags... still trying to pick up little girls at the mall

:laugh: .....in wayne? lol........those wayne gangs are no joke!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I know you know who I am talking about Mark Shamey and Them I hope he is on this board so he knows what I am saying I will piss on that mother fucker head for getting me in trouble with cops scum bag

..lol.....if u want...we can dress up like thugs and go hand them a beat down.....i am one rough bitch!

Originally posted by mystify82281

I never was but got a BIG kick out of that whole "Wearing your pants backwards" thing..........

:)

LOL...i wore my pants backwards one day to school...i thought i was so cool...until i had to pee...then i realized it was just stupid...god i was an idiot...the early 90's was a strange time