Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse in December!!

groovefire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

Was that around Thanksgiving 2000? He opened for Oakenfold, who was followed by Dave Ralph? I was at that one, I flew from Providence to DC just for Buzz, rocked out until 7am, then got back onto a plane at 9 and came home. D:Fuse killed that night!

hi todd... you should really come out to San Fran some time for one of dustin's FIVE hour sets... awesome! i've been so spoiled since i moved out here.. i've seen him almost every month since July... i'll be there in providence and then in San Fran the following weekend... :D :D see you then

Originally posted by a1wave

hi todd... you should really come out to San Fran some time for one of dustin's FIVE hour sets... awesome! i've been so spoiled since i moved out here.. i've seen him almost every month since July... i'll be there in providence and then in San Fran the following weekend... :D :D see you then

I'd love to catch D in San Fran sometime. Actually, I'd even just like to visit San Fran sometime, D:Fuse or not, 'cause I've never been. Does Mark Farina have a residency somewhere in town? That would be a must for me, Farina in San Fran...damn.

Dustin's really pumped for the Metropolis gig. Just got an email from him. Spread the word, I want the place bursting at its seams!

yeah i know he's excited... i got an email from him, too :)

and you're welcome in San Fran any time :) i introduce you to all dustin's SF friends... we can have crabs.. ask dustin about SF crabs ... he loves 'em...

anyway, looking forward to it... i know it'll be a great night!

.. ask dustin about SF crabs ...

Oh man, I've been there! All I can say about SF crabs is this: If you're gonna stay out all night on a Saturday listening to JP spin the latest version of Madona's "Music", please, please choose your dance partners carefully. I can't even begin to tell you how many ointments it took to rid myself of the dreaded SF Crabs.

Now that I'm done grossing you all out.... how's it going out there Katie? Sounds like you're enjoying yourself (and those 5 hour sets!)

MTV should do a new show where they visit with 3 celebrities and check out their respective STDs. You know, people like Rodman, Kid Rock, Charlotte Church (oh, yeah, like little miss opera doesn't have any burning sensations whatsoever, right). It would be sort of a "Loveline" meets "Cribs". They could call it "MTV's Crabs".

Hmmm, maybe we should pitch it to Fox instead, more their style.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Oh man, I've been there! All I can say about SF crabs is this: If you're gonna stay out all night on a Saturday listening to JP spin the latest version of Madona's "Music", please, please choose your dance partners carefully. I can't even begin to tell you how many ointments it took to rid myself of the dreaded SF Crabs.

Now that I'm done grossing you all out.... how's it going out there Katie? Sounds like you're enjoying yourself (and those 5 hour sets!)

:laugh: I was going to write that

dirty minds... i should have known :tongue:

as for me, i'm wonderful since school is now finished for the semester. last week was a bit much with five papers due at once in the middle of moving ... just moved into my new place (which rocks, btw...) gearing up for a string of parties... woo hoo!

am i going to be seeing you, meathead, on the 21st?

dirty minds... i should have known :tongue:

as for me, i'm wonderful since school is now finished for the semester. last week was a bit much with five papers due at once in the middle of moving ... just moved into my new place (which rocks, btw...) gearing up for a string of parties... woo hoo!

am i going to be seeing you, meathead, on the 21st?

Congrats on finishing your first semester! 5 papers due at once :blown: -- I definitely don't miss that! You've got to send us some pictures of your new place when you get settled Katie.

As for the 21st, unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it :( One of my best friends is coming in from Seattle and we're throwing him a suprise birthday party on that night. But if you guys are going to do some sort of afterhours, maybe I could meet-up for that :)

You're going to be around that week, right? We've got to make plans to hang out at some point!